How to pImP my TM?

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Correction

It's a Commander HO (High output)

Anybody else use this thing?

Note, not the new HV, just the HO

Anybody know what kind of blower and or power ratings it has?

Any ideas on ways to pimp it out?

I am getting a new van this week, probably swap the machine this month... If somebody has some good ideas for upgrades that won't break the bank, I bet I can talk the comp. owner into souping up my little white magic.

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
The biggest bang for the buck upgrades would be...
Kunkle or Bayco vacuum relief valve
Greenhorn wand
Parker solution hose

Est total $1100.00

Rex Tyus

Anybody know what kind of blower and or power ratings it has?

Any ideas on ways to pimp it out?

The white magic 1200 I looked at before I bought my Cleanco had a choked down 56 with some pretty restricted plumbing as I remember with a cheap ass ogura clutch. Upgrade the clutch to a Pitts. Unrestrict the plumbing. The 56 should have a 4" intake and 2- 2.5" blower filters. Get some info from Greenie on pulley ratios speed that sucker up to where it should be as White magic runs it slow so as not to burn out that Chinese made clutch. 2.5" hose and you can suck some water.

The Preacher

Greenie almost has Rex Hip-no-tized to the point he can run his Visa/MC anytime he wants!!! :shock:

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I won't do a Kunkle because a local guys van burnt down because he was using one. My distributer stopped selling them, because the didn't want the liabilty

By the way, it's a commander HO, not a 1200 HO

Name
steve snail
Gary wrote,

I won't do a Kunkle because a local guys van burnt down because he was using one.

I have the El Diablo w/kunkle valve. How on earth could this valve burn down the truck?

Greenie

I'll get the story from Micah.

Sometimes you hear stuff that just makes you shake your head.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Steve in Omaha said:
Gary wrote,

I won't do a Kunkle because a local guys van burnt down because he was using one.

I have the El Diablo w/kunkle valve. How on earth could this valve burn down the truck?

It was the summer, it was an old CDS machine. The blower got so hot that it lit whatever may have fallen between the seats on fire and the van proceeded to burn down. Micah would know the whole story, because I heard it from him.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
The Magician said:
WM 1200 Ho 27 Hp with 45 blower or optional 47 blower.

It's a commander HO (sorry), and it has the big kohler 4 cylinder.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom