Name
Dan
White wine
20190811_234448.jpg

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I played with a steamer to make it more pliable. One time worked and the other time (combined with citrus) bleached out the carpet.

Reactions: hogjowl

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I hate to be a negative person on the board. But I hate that crap! After working on it for hours, I no longer offer to get it out unless the customer lets me cut it out. Prochem Pro spotter has givin me the best results, but not guaranteed.

My littly guy made some slime at his cub scout meeting a few months ago. I was pissed. In front of all the little cub scouts and the pack leader, I grabbed that crap out of my kid’s hand and threw it in the trash. I then went over to the Lesbian Bernie-loving pack leader and yelled at her for her stupid carpet ruining activities.

My wife was embarrassed, My son was crying, the pack leader hates me, and I’m still pissed about it.

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
nitrates.. obviously dont work that well 😉

depends on the recipe I suppose (I wouldnt have a clue what they make slime from) but I just use delim with a foot shuffle then rinse

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
I hate to be a negative person on the board. But I hate that crap! After working on it for hours, I no longer offer to get it out unless the customer lets me cut it out. Prochem Pro spotter has givin me the best results, but not guaranteed.

My littly guy made some slime at his cub scout meeting a few months ago. I was pissed. In front of all the little cub scouts and the pack leader, I grabbed that crap out of my kid’s hand and threw it in the trash. I then went over to the Lesbian Bernie-loving pack leader and yelled at her for her stupid carpet ruining activities.

My wife was embarrassed, My son was crying, the pack leader hates me, and I’m still pissed about it.
😂😂

Doug Rice

Supportive Member
I used avenge pro or solvent clean and cut slits to let the chemical in the goo. After 15 or 20 minutes dwell I hit it with the 360i Quad or BH and it came out. I was surprised and it was the first time I had had any success removing the junk.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
a scottw post I stole from somewhere.. :shifty:
View attachment 93880
never tried his way so dunno?
This works pretty well for glues. Slime usually adds a few ingredients to make removal difficult. There are several recipes for slime. Usually adding the citrus solvent and more moist heat are the best additional steps to take.

Reactions: Bruce Humphrey

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
Have run across it a few times. Did not know what it was initially. Then saw some other discussion about it , and realized what it is.

Then, saw the recipes!😧😧😧

Usually , using all the above , with limited success; depending on how large and worked into the carpet it was. Use of steam , for prolonged time. Almost always with some face fiber loss , due to the needed aggressive nature of the fix.

Rob Grady

Name
Rob Grady
I removed blue, red and white slime from some newer shag carpeting yesterday, without the use of any additional products other than the hot soft water spraying from my RV Stair Pro at 350psi.
The ability to hover over the affected areas while making 525 cleaning passes per minute greatly enhances my success in most any difficult situation.
Unlike the popular brush head, the cleaning head on the SP encapsulates the hot moisture directly underneath.

Reactions: J Scott W

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Oh my!

Using that term " Encapsulation" makes my toes curl!

Generic term it is and can apply to.................anything

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom