How to set up a twitter account.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Its easy just follows these simple directions!

When you go to twitter.com you will be met by their home page.

twitter1.jpg

Fill in your name, email and choose a password and then click the 'Sign up' button.

You will then be met by this screen. When it first loads, it'll take your first and last name and combine for your username. You can keep it, but since my name is too long it cuts it off, so I chose a different one.

twitter2.jpg

Once you choose your username click the 'Create my account' button. You may also toggle whether or not you want your computer to stay signed in. If more than yourself uses your computer, I would un-check it and just log in each time you visit.

twitter3.jpg

You will be met by this screen that shows suggestions of who to follow(add). You can browse this selection it is optional, or click the blue 'Next Step' at the bottom of the screen to take your interests.

twitter4.jpg

Choosing interests is also optional, if you just want to create your account and get started then click the 'Finish' button. Once you do you'll come to your home page. You can edit your profile but clicking the profile button up at the top.

twitter5.jpg

Then click on the 'Edit your profile' link and fill out the information that you want.

twitter6.jpg

Any other questions just ask :)

PS. Don't forget to check the email you used to set up your account, and confirm your email address with twitter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom