Mikey P

Administrator
No visible seams...

Sealing the kitchen tomorrow

14050.jpeg

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
concrete formed or overlay and then epoxied with different flakes. Thats all epoxy. Im taking a pretty awsome class next month on advanced epoxy and overlays.

That kitchen is kinda ugly but I can show you some awsome before/afters of nice work. Were going to be offering garage floors, residential floors, and countertops.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Carved out of a big piece of granite if no seams. What are you sealing it with?

Mikey P

Administrator
This was a last minute addition so we didn't have time to order anything super fancy, so it will be Stonetech bulletproof I imagine..

It's funny how mundane the kitchen appears when the rest of the house is nicer than any Metropolitan highfalutin Art Gallery any of you have ever been in there are no screws or glues or nails used in any of the architecture and made towithstand at 10 point plus something earthquake

Stephen D. Gillett

Supportive Member
Name
Steve Gillett
I was also thinking the Baltic Brown. I'm a bit shocked there are absolutely no seams around the sink. I can see the sink being solid and mitered into the slab; so that there would be a small seam at the corner. It would still be a meticulous and tedious fab job. It is hard to imagine a solid piece of slab/sink. WOW!!!

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
200 million to build his house!?

The most expensive home in the US is 250 million, 2nd is 200 mil, and 3rd is 195 mil. and it goes down from there.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
I agree that sink is both cool and ugly. I've seen some shallow bar or bath one-piece counter/sinks, but no counter that big.

Have seen more than one boulder bathtub though.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom