• So bad I'm applying at Hagopian next week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Down but I'm not worried as the sun is shining and biz is picking up

• Same as last year.

• Same as last year but Shell and Mobile ate all my profits

• Actually better than last year, go figure.

• So good I will be buying a Hagopian franchise.

• Total voters

Tile Nerd

Repeat & referral are going nuts. Where gonna downsize the advertising budget.

I love monthly newsletters!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Taking everything into consideration we are doing pretty damn good...

took 2 weeks off for vacation and a few break downs and the numbers are still. good.......

Mikey P

Administrator
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
I'm the general manager of three locations. There is a President of the company that I have to answer to. He's in florida right now vacationing after his father passed away earlier in the month. Look for a write up about Tom (the founder) and a nice cute lil pic of curt(my boss) me and few of my guys in cleanfax in an up and coming issue. We have "picture day" May 9th.

I had no idea.

The way you post all day I figured you for a fat lazy paper pushing boss or Shawn Forsythe's alter ego.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Up quite a bit over last years first, have no clue why.

But the economy here is unchanged from last year and real estate market is still going strong.

:idea:

Greg Loe

I usually have a great Jan and Feb. But this year was the 2 worst months ever for me. We had Rain and wind storms and rumors of more storms coming.
People here are used to good weather cleaning.

Phones are constantly ringing now. Having to work Saturday to keep up

Name
steve snail
Over half the respondents are doing BETTER in a down economy! No surprise here, knew some of the best hang here.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Jan & Feb were way up, we were rolling, lost 30-big ones in March and probably another 20 this month. but we are still ahead for the year by a little.

Fortunately we are busier than shit right now. Fire & Water crews are running and commercial carpet cleaning is picking up, residential, still slow, but always is this time of year.

May will be a good month...finally! :(

gasaxe

up 5 grand over last year. had more downtime from snow this year and a ton of rain, both dams have had spill gates open one of them twice and they are still at flood pool. The old folks around here dont like to clean when its not sunny out, it doesnt matter that when they call it may be a week before they are on schedule.
take out for the extra fuel expense and im up about 2500 still have a couple grand out right now so that will go up if some checks show up before the end of the month. I could stand to be a little fuller on schedule right now but the next week and a half is booked comfortable. usually get alot of rental stuff right after the first of the month. Retirement community here so hopefully slow economy means more cleaning and less replacement....

LeeCory

First quarter.... which is Jan, Feb, and March.

THE FIRST QUARTER SUCKED

But now here in the end of April and it's busy as HELL

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I just looked at it last night

we are up 10% but fuel and increased truckmount payment has eaten up a lot of it

most of it has been from new customers, go figure

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
up big time but it is only my second fully recorded year. April will be my biggest month by far ever. I just wish I could work a couple nights and get some big commercial jobs but I have a ball and chain and a pile of kids.

Jose Smith

Way better than any year previous. I have not slowed down since November. I hope this continues.

Jose Smith

A. wilson

April has been just average so far, but up about 20% compared to this time last year. Still trying to figure out why, I'm not even on Waldopes top 25 list.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Jan through March were great. April sucked a big fat hairy Organic Kiwi Fruit. (I hate kiwi...)

Rex Tyus

Flat. I don't blame it on the economy though. My marketing sux ( actually it doesn't exist). I also have two competitors in one corner of my market that seem aggressive :evil: :evil: .

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I, like Rex do absolutely no marketing and have 1 YP ad. Yet I make more every year. 1st quarter is always the shits. 4th is the best.

Jeff Madsen

Supportive Member
Name
Jeff Madsen
We're up over 23% over last year! Monthly newsletter, referral sources and more consistent marketing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom