• So bad I'm applying at Hagopian next week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Down but I'm not worried as the sun is shining and biz is picking up

• Same as last year.

• Same as last year but Shell and Mobile ate all my profits

• Actually better than last year, go figure.

• So good I will be buying a Hagopian franchise.

• Total voters

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
The best 1st quarter in the 19 years I've been in business, up 67% on '07. A number of changes in marketing that I put into place after attending SFS in Jan '07 are paying dividends.
In the process of adding a 3rd truckmount.

While the economy has slowed in this state(MA), it seems that some of you guys in heartland of the USA are enduring a rougher time. Hopefully it will turn around in the very near future.

Terry

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I've been in business 4 years now and this year it's growing at a little faster pace than last year with almost no advertising. So far I'm up around $4000 over last year at this time.

I live in a pretty prosperous area with 4 universities close by and research triangle park. So far the economy here is the same as before. The mall is still packed every night and people are still driving gas guzzlers.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I'm up about 6500 over last year. I had planned on starting a newsletter program in March with bridgepoint direct but after all the negative feedback decided to wait and see what all the fuss is with jondons version. I wish they would hurry up though because I really want to start ramping things up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom