How Was Your July?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Well...things are looking up. Carpet Cleaning company is doing really well. Network Home Services is doing better than expected.

I'm still up about 35% for the carpet cleaning company...If I focused on one thing it would probably be better. !gotcha!

How was your July?

Name
Jesse
Bad but good. 1 moron crashed a van into a customers car, dented a trailer on our building, and ruined a covered parking structure at a building where we took out he parking structure 1 year ago. Sad thing is I was going to fire him just before this happened, now I have to fire him and fix a bunch of chit.
Carpets are doing well.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
spent 10 days on vacation..visiting friends and fly fishing the Taylor river......

still had a really good month business wise....

Hired a guy..I have only worked with him 3 days but so far I am happy with what I am seeing......

I am in so much pain right now. After spending 7hours straight cleaning ans color sealing yesterday, my back is shot as well as my wrist. I'm getting better at this gig for sure and even more referrals. The results are very nice. One thing I am learning is the customer will almost always go with whatever you reccomend. I have a few colors that no one wants so I am pushing them more. They all look good imo.

Noidios

Name
Russ Zinck
Crazy crazy busy. It's only my 3rd year, but I was at 250% of average and I took the first week off!

G

Jim Martin said:
spent 10 days on vacation..visiting friends and fly fishing the Taylor river......

still had a really good month business wise....

Hired a guy..I have only worked with him 3 days but so far I am happy with what I am seeing......

Where did you find your guy? How do you pay for a helper or lead tech?

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Record gross and Record NET month !gotcha! Even lost a $3000 school job we have done the past 2 years - went to principal's relatives.

June, July, August are typically the slowest of the year. Hopefully this is an indication of a great fall and winter.

Finally got some tile jobs. 45% gross was tile :!: When I do tile/grout - we have great months. Did more tile than the previous 2 months combined.

Looks like Harper's ride alongs are starting to payoff ...... a year later!

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
July was better than June.

I know your pain Daniel, I've been doing the bigger jobs in 2 days, I'll break it up say one day I'll do 2-4 hours of work(Clean & CS one half), the next day about the same. Less fatigue.

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
I had told my guys to figure on a slow month... didn't happen. I had a hard time keeping them below 40 hours.

boazcan said:
Record gross and Record NET month !gotcha! Even lost a $3000 school job we have done the past 2 years - went to principal's relatives.

June, July, August are typically the slowest of the year. Hopefully this is an indication of a great fall and winter.

Finally got some tile jobs. 45% gross was tile :!: When I do tile/grout - we have great months. Did more tile than the previous 2 months combined.

Looks like Harper's ride alongs are starting to payoff ...... a year later!

I would actually pay to do a ride along with Harper's company or work for free for a few days.

Amazing

over 60 jobs completed.

Last 5 work days of the month was an all time record for total sales.

Aug is starting out fantastic!

Bear season opens Aug 14th, so I see a couple of days off.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
July was not as good as June overall but again the shining star was commerial cleaning which was up 36.1% over last year.

F

FB7777

Lee Stockwell said:
July was good, still crunching numbers. I'm more interested in trends than individual months. YTD is up.
listen to JD Stockefeller

maybe after 30 + years this will be the one you move up out of Mantas under 60K category :roll:

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
It'd be a lot better if I got my recievables paid a tad quicker... August is looking a little bleak so far... We'll see how it shakes out.

Amazing

Mikey, relax man..

Not everyone is gunna be a vegan.

Ya don't have to jump on anyone that does not follow in the same rut as you.

Heck, you ride motorcycles, yet those that ride fourwheelers are lesser..

Heck, ya even broke a MB rule in your quest to make me out to be a bad guy for being a hunter.

What the ****?

Open your mind Micheal.. Don't be so judgemental!

Amazing

PS... I dont hunt everything, only game I have a use for.

I've never shot a bear.. And would not shoot a westside bear because they are not good eating because of the fish in their diet.
Eastside bears eat mainly berries ect and are good eating, plus the fur.

Dove hunting is big, but I don't dove hunt as I don't find it worth the effort as meat goes, rabbits.. I could shoot 100 a year, but have not enjoyed eatting them so I let them be..

I hunt what I enjoy eatting.. If I did not enjoy the game I'd not hunt it.

Jury is out on bear as Ive not put a lot of effort into bear hunting in the past, or tagged a bear.

Talk to me in 2011, perhaps I will strike bear hunting from my list..

BTW, I also have a cougar tag... some like to eat the meat, not sure if I could.. I mean after all it is a cat. But I have the tag...

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm about the most open mined person you'll ever stumble across Donald.

You come on here with Bear hunt photos and I'll toss ya,.

Mikey P said:
I'm about the most open mined person you'll ever stumble across Donald.

You come on here with Bear hunt photos and I'll toss ya,.

For a legal hunting pic?....really? What about fising photos?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
My employees know not to talk about deer hunting around me~ also one of them showed up with his kill one time in our parking lot to show off and fortunately his manager saw it before I did and had him get the heck out of our lot. His manager is a hunter as well, but respects my distate for it.

Ken

Ken Snow said:
My employees know not to talk about deer hunting around me~ also one of them showed up with his kill one time in our parking lot to show off and fortunately his manager saw it before I did and had him get the heck out of our lot. His manager is a hunter as well, but respects my distate for it.

Ken

LOL...Deer actually need to be harvested otherwise there overpopulate and causes a unbalanced eco system due to min natural predators....along with the dwindling area they have to live...shoot it you better eat it, thats how I was raised.

I do respect non- hunters ( I can understand the "bambi syndrome) but I do respect hunters who abide by the rules.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I respect them too Curtis, just don't want to see them tied down on top of a truck and paraded through our parking lot on show. I am also a meat eater so I recognize my inconsistancy.

Harvested is such a benign term, almost sounds like picking berries. Being shot by an arrow or bullet can not be a pleasant experience.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom