How was your May?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I know it ends today but I figured I would still ask.

Best May ever. Almost my best month ever.
Almost doubled May from last year

Yes, that's Total Sales, Harper. :?
I will go figure my bottom line now. :D

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
41% better than May '09 - did half my gross last week :shock:

32% lower than April '10 (gross) but my net was much better this month on a total not percentage! Not sure how much yet, but know it was better.

Pacing 15% better gross than last year, with much lower expenses (don't have net figures yet). I am focusing on net this year. And less HEADACHES! :wink:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
boazcan said:

32% lower than April '10 (gross) but my net was much better this month on a total not percentage! Not sure how much yet, but know it was better.

Pacing 15% better gross than last year, with much lower expenses (don't have net figures yet). I am focusing on net this year. And less HEADACHES! :wink:

"That's My Boy."......... :lol:

If I could just get the other BRIAN...to listen. I think the "Y" in your name ..makes you smarter!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
HARPER said:
boazcan said:

If I could just get the other BRIAN...to listen. I think the "Y" in your name ..makes you smarter!

My numbers are similar to that...except my April 10 was better than my April 09....I think. lol

Hey, I am no "y"s guy. :mrgreen:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Brian R said:
HARPER said:
boazcan said:

My numbers are similar to that...except my April 10 was better than my April 09....I think. lol

Hey, I am no "y"s guy. :mrgreen:
Edit: If I listened to Harper, I would end up being an tired, poor but proud "carpet cleaner". :wink:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
mAry...

You have SELECTIVE...hearing... :roll:

I haven't cleaned a carpet in 11 years... :shock: "except for some family members"

Sooo..." I believe that makes me a PROUD businessman "... :wink:

We DO the SAME thing..."You & I"....It is just that .."I KNOW WHAT, I AM DOING "

You are SpInnInG your "WHEELS"......chasing the FAST EASY buck.... :idea:

It is NOT ..rOcKeT SciEnCe.. "IT JUST TAKES DISCIPLINE".... :!:

HARPER said:
mAry...

You have SELECTIVE...hearing... :roll:

I haven't cleaned a carpet in 11 years... :shock: "except for some family members"

Sooo..." I believe that makes me a PROUD businessman "... :wink:

We DO the SAME thing..."You & I"....It is just that .."I KNOW WHAT, I AM DOING "

You are SpInnInG your "WHEELS"......chasing the FAST EASY buck.... :idea:

It is NOT ..rOcKeT SciEnCe.. "IT JUST TAKES DISCIPLINE".... :!:

I would say a well run two truck company is bringing in quadruple the PROFIT as Mr. Sub. Here is the problem with Robison's busines stratety. Ten years from now you may have an army of subs but you will constantly be looking for new customers. I don't believe people will become repeat customers when the sub says just call me next time etc. Who cares how much revenue a person brings in. Even Brian has said numerous times I am not keeping much as I keep spending money to grow revenues. Me personally I try to grow my bank account as much as possible not revenues.

gary mackay

All that printed money Butt Nuts printed to cover up the recession sure did help. I just can't help to be skeptical of next May & wonder where I'll be at.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Daniel,
A well run two truck company will have quadruple the overhead so NO not quadruple the profit.

I have plenty of repeat customers...I'm at 48% according to Service Monster but mainly because I spend money to create more new customers as well. If I didn't advertise, then my repeat % would be higher...but not my income.
Income is what matters.

You read my post wrong about not keeping much money. Any company wanting to grow will spend more on marketing which will show less profit. Do you understand that?

If you make all your money now and put nothng back in, you business may still grow because repeats and referrals...all be it slowly but you will never take over the world like that.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Brian R said:
Daniel,
A well run two truck company will have quadruple the overhead so NO not quadruple the profit.

I have plenty of repeat customers...I'm at 48% according to Service Monster but mainly because I spend money to create more new customers as well. If I didn't advertise, then my repeat % would be higher...but not my income.
Income is what matters.

You read my post wrong about not keeping much money. Any company wanting to grow will spend more on marketing which will show less profit. Do you understand that?

If you make all your money now and put nothng back in, you business may still grow because repeats and referrals...all be it slowly but you will never take over the world like that.

Your goals are LaCkiNg.... !dork!

Do YOU really ASPIRE...to be the "KING OF THE JANITORS".... :roll:

Is that what you want on your "heAdStOnE"...... :oops:

"HONEST MAN".......................say's so MUCH more... :idea:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
HARPER said:
Brian R said:
Daniel,

Income is what matters.

Your goals are LaCkiNg.... !dork!

Do YOU really ASPIRE...to be the "KING OF THE JANITORS".... :roll:

Is that what you want on your "heAdStOnE"...... :oops:

"HONEST MAN".......................say's so MUCH more... :idea:
I am honest in everything I do.....Have you met the Pot Mr. Kettle?

Ryan

HARPER said:
boazcan said:

Harper it is definatly the name.

Now if he could just lose the "B" he wold be a genius. (or at least a lot better looking :mrgreen: )

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Ryan said:
HARPER said:
boazcan said:

Harper it is definatly the name.

Now if he could just lose the "B" he wold be a genius. (or at least a lot better looking :mrgreen: )

NiceLy DonE..."Ryan".. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
about thirty percent up from last year but about 50% lower or slower than april.
now i just need everyone form april to pay me.

Mike Draper

We were up 93% over last May. It was our best month ever. Our residential was actually down (i think from all the rain) about 25% from last may. However, we picked up a ton more commercial this year. Even with all the commercial we did, every hour put on the truck averaged $233.00 :D :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom