How was your year?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
So 09 is the first whole year of doing what I am doing.

Total company income is up 58% from 08...I think that's pretty awesome.
Best year I've ever done...even with my Chem-Fry Company back in the day with employees.

Yes over head is up as well but it's not the 50% you would think because some of the other parts of the overhead were caneled all together IE: Van and TM payment and upkeep, fuel, chems...to name a few.

Anyway, I am hoping to do this every year. I am optimistic because someone said the economy wasn't so good during this time.

I have also increased the pay of about 10 other Carpet Cleaning companies in the process...not too mention the pay of my accountant, adverisers, phone companies etc. very stimulating if you get my drift.

Man, it feels good to feel good.

My quote of the year from ...can't remember the girls name right now...

"I'm not saying any of this to impress you...I am saying all of this to impress upon you."

How was YOUR year??

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Great Brian~ good for you!

Our year was also up, a few %. The biggest joy was our commercial cleaning area. It had been down year over year for 5 straight years until this year. Up 9.7% this year. Still a long way to go to get back to where it was in the early 90's but the trend has been reversed.

The other big success was our new rug cleaning Drop Off Center we opened (our 5th) in a county we have had fairly low penetration. Opened the firstweek of August and we budgeted 60,000 for the 5 months of this year. It ended up at just over 91,000.

Ken

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
A great year for us here. 4th quarter was down until a buttload of WDR work came in but we topped 08 for the year about the middle of Nov. Residential volume was up but gross was down. Commercial was way up. Emergency services were up. 2010 looks to be up about 10% to 15% is my guess.
Al

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
Better year than could be expected. Started in a new town in March and had work every day. Survived a fire and a divorce, and generated a decent revenue stream the entire year.

My full-time employee thanked me for allowing him to have the best year of his life, first time he was able to give his daughter a good Christmas. That meant about as much to me as anything else.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Yes it is, about the same as me.

Chavez, 10% is not that bad, at least if you think about the businesses that must have dropped of last year.

WE'RE STILL STANDING :D

Albert

CleanEvo

I was up a little under 25% and expenses were down(advertsing expenses that is), but it was my third full year of my own business, so I better be going up the first few years.

I'm really trying to figure out how to get it up another 20-25% without getting too stressed out. I had a guy working off and on, but would like to get a full time guy this year.

Mike Draper

Up 9.3% for me. I would have liked to go up by 20%. This year I will have to work harder and achieve that.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Up 35% from last year and expenses were lower. Not really trying to grow more, but be able to support more family employees;save for another New Butler in the near future and literally have everything paid off in 5 years. Not very many payments at this time, but investing the money rather than paying a bunch of interest is the goal. Also, much more comfortable if business were to slow down not to have huge payments. We pay cash for everything we can.

Mark Saiger

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Up 10%, like Mark working to get everything paid off. Hopefully within 2 years we can quit spend money on interest and start investing in ourselves instead. If you get a chance, look at daveramsey.com, some really good ideas. Kathie and I are going to his Entre Leadership Conference in the Bahamas in April.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
dont have the exac percentage but should be up around 46- 50% increase over last year. it has been a very blessed year for me and my company.

And already started 2010 with a huge bang one more big week like the last one and we will have beat last january numbers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom