How we clean cheap rugs cheaply

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Here is my home made marinator. Note the nice shade of yellow developing. For those of us who can't afford a wash tub. Soaking in Ultrachem Labs neutralizer.

PXL_20210423_190434752.MP.jpg PXL_20210423_191044886.jpg PXL_20210423_203623292.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
We would wash them in a Wascomat washer, tumble to fluff on cool, groom and hang.

Yours came out pretty good though!
We don't have any large commercial washing machines available anymore. I used to have one where I would bring my flokatis, even up to a 9x12 but they have been closed for a couple of years. They would even card the rug for me.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We don't have any large commercial washing machines available anymore. I used to have one where I would bring my flokatis, even up to a 9x12 but they have been closed for a couple of years. They would even card the rug for me.
We had our own laundry setup for processing dirty towels for fire damage restoration. They would do a load every couple of days.

Having them available for smaller 9x12 or under was just a bonus.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Here is my home made marinator. Note the nice shade of yellow developing. For those of us who can't afford a wash tub. Soaking in Ultrachem Labs neutralizer.

View attachment 107587 View attachment 107588 View attachment 107589
That's good juice.Nice job Ron. Ultrachem went through a lot of changes when the sons took it over and moved it to California. John Shieh is a knowledgeable man, so was Ian Marshall. They both had doctorates in chemistry. I spent some time working with Ian to train salesman. I always got lots of free chems and did little work those days. They make great floor finishes too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cleanworks

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
That's good juice.Nice job Ron. Ultrachem went through a lot of changes when the sons took it over and moved it to California. John Shieh is a knowledgeable man, so was Ian Marshall. They both had doctorates in chemistry. I spent some time working with Ian to train salesman. I always got lots of free chems and did little work those days. They make great floor finishes too.
Seems to do a great job breaking down the urine and making it easy to flush out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom