Clark

Shipping Address:

Orbital Technology Inc
2717 30th Ave North
Birmingham AL 35207

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Clark thanks for trying to finally get this settled.
If it works as well as Marty says I will be the first to tell everyone here.

But one more thing,

Make sure you get Mikey to PAY for his machine.

Dolly

I recently started to HWE after scrubbing a light very dirty trashed
carpet in a furniture store.

I ended up padding it with the juice from John and the gladiators

I got the store done in 3 hours........over 6000 sq ft.

It looked..........Like........New.............. No joking........

I have the brute. I am liking this machine more and more although
you would never get my porty away from either.

Or

If I had a truck mount.

I am glad Mikey your opening up you sights to add more to your
tool box. Never let yourself think only one way is the only way.

It is not.

Best to you. looking forward to more of your experiences.

:wink:

hogjowl

Idiot™
Don't make this a issue of MY recommendation, my fine loosing football team friend. If you will recall, I said it was working for me now, but I was afraid to give it my complete recommendation until I had time to see if it remained a workable system over time. I've learned my lesson after my CCS honeymoon experience.

If you hate it, don't come whining to me.

Clark

The question is do I clean carpet? The answer is Yes. I start out doing demos. That lead to full clean and training at the same time. The money was good. Now we (my wife and myself) have 135 stores and 2 building service contracts (2.6M sq/ft). We clean 6 retail stores and the building contracts ourselves. The stores are monthly and buildings are weekly. In all we clean about 60k sq/ft a week. All at night from 6 to 10pm and weekends. We have cleaned 275k in 7 days. 5 Circuit Citys and 2 Best Buys. If I did not have so much money in Orbitec I would clean ONLY. We can have all the JC Pennys, Best Buys, Babys R Us and Circuit Citys we want. Its just to big for us to handle. To many no shows and poor workmanship. I just plain hate assholes that won't work.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Seems to be a trend that the younger generation expects things without working for them.

And we wonder why illegal immigrants take work away from Americans.

Driguy

What does OP mean?

i get most of the acronyms that are flung around here but for like 2 weeks i cant figure out what OP means

Driguy

ha!. i knew you were talking about a rotary pad machine. didn't know it meant Oscillating pad.

i have been schooled

John G

Mikey, how long did it take you to master HWE?
Gladiators hold MORE than cotton, but you HAVE to have the right driver.

Jimmy, use the right dang pads (gladiators) on your instigator and you won't have to ship it anywhere...

A.D.D. is when a guy gets something new, tries it, doesn't LEARN to use it and then complains it doesn't work.

RW Use the glad pads and quit fighting the dang machine.

P.S. I have been busy..

hogjowl

Idiot™
The Instigator is nothing compared to what you get after you put the wheel set on it. Go ahead and send it in, Jimmy.

And you haven't been busy, John. You're bipolar and your meds finally started working.

John G

No the instigator is NOTHING compared to a paid for machine, but what the heck would YOU know about that Porkbutt?

What a joke!

Mikey P

Administrator
I OP'd another Resi today.

A thick 70 to 80 ounce pile. Must be 25 years old and the whole place reaks of mold. Bad enough that my helper and I both got headaches after 10 minutes.
I've HWE'd it about 3 other times and have always felt guilty for adding water to a already touchy situation.

I have done every thing I can to get this old lady's son to have the place tested to see if its even safe for her to be living there. He knows what he is gonna find so he puts it off. Now that its cold out and she cranking the heat I thought it would be a perfect time to VLM it.

The Defender did great. All her spots are gone and the pile was left fluffed up and damn near dry.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I did one today, too. The carpet turned out ok, but my ass and both elbows are sore as hell from falling down the stairs with the machine.

I liked not having to drag hoses up stairs, but hated having to hand wipe the corners and around door jambs.

Greenie

"I just plain hate assholes that won't work."

Ya know what I hate even more...working for assholes in management positions that waste a cleaners time with bullshit monthly cleanings and piecework that changes at the drop of a hat.

Give me the whole Job to clean as I see fit, and you've got a deal, then I can work for less than .10 a foot.

And if you are gonna sub out the work to cleaning contractors, you do the fighting with the assholes so I can get to working.

And just for the record, every single machine delivered should work as advertised, maybe even test run them for 10 mins. to make sure all is well?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom