how will this mighty tool prove to be a pos?

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Real world will tell if it measures up...
I still say regardless of the money generated.
All tools are way overpriced...
Just me...
At least with us products you had four modular head options.
That tool was meh.
But unique,my 3inch Kleenrite purchased in 82 is still my number 1.
Proud to say my greenglide beta ,sits in pouch ready still.
Then again like me,she sits...
Regards all.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Just like all the other plastic toys. Overpriced and underperformed. I do like how the vacuum chamber is closer to the nose of it where it should be, unlike the others for more hard to reach areas of the upholstery

But...I don't see it cleaning any better than a classic pmf internal jet tool on trashed upholstery

I went and bought another sapphire plastic tool from a friend used for a reasonable price just for the few delicate fiber jobs I get and I hate using it every time

Mikey P

Administrator
Just like all the other plastic toys. Overpriced and underperformed. I do like how the vacuum chamber is closer to the nose of it where it should be, unlike the others for more hard to reach areas of the upholstery

But...I don't see it cleaning any better than a classic pmf internal jet tool on trashed upholstery

I went and bought another sapphire plastic tool from a friend used for a reasonable price just for the few delicate fiber jobs I get and I hate using it every time

Its not over priced if it lasts..

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Interesting, looks pretty good but why are they moving away from the plastic?
Harder for a Chinese manufacturer to cheat on the materials used. There are a few formerly great tools on the market that were undone when the Chinese supplier slipped in a different plastic than was specified.

The finish on the tool in the photo looks like plastic.

Reactions: Desk Jockey
Name
Matt Middleton
Its not over priced if it lasts..
We bought a couple of the original Mytee Dry when they first came out. 3-5 years ago? Looking kind of tired now, but they still clean great. Pre ordered a couple of new ones.

F

FB7777

It’s a bad idea to make it only continuous flow

you can essentially make the SS Uph Pro ‘triggerless’ by locking the trigger with the slide underneath

to your original question ,… my guess is they used an inferior vacuum hose and with a TM it will kink and collapse

Reactions: Mikey P

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I wonder how easy it is to disassemble and put back together during the cleaning out of all the hair buildup

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom