How would you answer this?

Mikey P

Administrator
Hello Mike!

Last time you cleaned our carpets, you mentioned that homeowners ought to consult with their carpet cleaners before buying new carpets. Well, I’m now preparing to recarpet our bedrooms, and wondered if you might give me your current favorite brands/types of carpet. I’m working with San Lorenzo Floor. I’ve been intrigued by Mohawk’s SmartStrand from a green point of view, but I can’t find much information about the actual durability of that carpet. Do you have any experience with that?

Thank you for your advice!

Cindy G

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Hello Cindy,

I am flattered that you remembered our conversation. Though I am not an
expert on the new Smartstrand carpet, I can give you my opinion. There are
several things to consider when purchasing any flooring product.

Here is just a few: Purchase from a reputable dealer. Ask specific question about
the "Limited Warranty"exclusions. Make sure they employ qualified Carpet Installers.
As for the Smartstrand fiber, This fiber makes some pretty bold claims concerning
wear retenion and stain resistance.

I personally feel that any new carpet fiber should be installed for at least 3 years
before I can recommend it to my cleints. With that being said, To my knowledge
I have not seen any negative attributes of this fiber.

Unless you have found a style or color that is only available the Smartstrand fiber ?
I would recommend a good quality nylon fiber. The nylon fiber has a proven track record !

The purchase of floor covering is a very personal decision. But I feel that good nylon fiber
will serve you well for many years. It was great hearing from you! If you need any assistance, please feel free to call.

ps YOU HAVE A GREAT ASS :!: :!: :!: :!:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
TYPO................

I corrected it...Isn't PAST YOUR BEDTIME......bOzO. :lol:

Don't call me for a CO-SIGNER....on the $150.00 bid you put on the VACAWAY auction.. :roll:

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
HARPER said:
Hello Cindy,

I am flattered that you remembered our conversation. Though I am not an
expert on the new Smartstrand carpet, I can give you my opinion. There are
several things to consider when purchasing any flooring product.

Here is just a few: Purchase from a reputable dealer. Ask specific question about
the "Limited Warranty"exclusions. Make sure they employ qualified Carpet Installers.
As for the Smartstrand fiber, This fiber makes some pretty bold claims concerning
wear retenion and stain resistance.

I personally feel that any new carpet fiber should be installed for at least 3 years
before I can recommend it to my cleints. With that being said, To my knowledge
I have not seen any negative attributes of this fiber.

Unless you have found a style or color that is only available the Smartstrand fiber ?
I would recommend a good quality nylon fiber. The nylon fiber has a proven track record !

The purchase of floor covering is a very personal decision. But I feel that good nylon fiber
will serve you well for many years. It was great hearing from you! If you need any assistance, please feel free to call.

ps YOU HAVE A GREAT ASS :!: :!: :!: :!:

Great response!! I always recommend a good nylon carpet to my customers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom