Acid scrub, rinse
fill in any missing grout
GP Color Seal
Collect HUGE check.....

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Call the guy who wrote his number on the wall with magic marker and ask him what the hell he did there.

CapeCleaner

damion68 said:
Alk, scrub, rinse
Acid scrub, rinse
fill in any missing grout
GP Color Seal
Collect HUGE check.....
Maybe add a step with Powerburst or similar product. Not sure color seal would hold up in that environment. Seal with an impregnator and go for a maintenance schedule...quarterly cleaning and sealing?

BUSY BEE

I'd clean it and collect. Looks like the type of job where they won't want to pay for sealing.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
In this market, I'd more than likely walk. No way someone who lets it get like that is gonna pay to restore it.

If they actually would pay...

1. Powermax
2. Viper Renew
3. Color Seal

If I gave the disclaimers and hacked it out...

1. Viper Renew

They can fix the tiles and grout themselves.

Name
Nate W.
Looks to me like a typical Men's bathroom. I don't do tile work yet, but always look forward to reading on how it is supposed to get done. :D

Mikey P

Administrator
bottom two are from the Gal's bathroom :shock:

I conveniently forgot to call her back with a price today.

I'm just not that hungry in June.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
it could turn out as an easy job. i would quickly strip it with a low speed with a brush attachment. for stripper get some spartan shineline emulsifier and get some sams club stripper and mix together and strip it. then use some powermax spike it with good helpin of oxyblaster, set the psi to 1100 and blast it with your turbo. should clean up very good. i usually charge 150-200 a bathroom and when they see the result they are very happy even if it is not 100 percent perfect.

Tony Dees

FOOK that, WALK

I don't need it that bad, I don't think you do either.

Just incase you do, that dirt and caked on simple green that they have been using will blow out in long lines the shape of the grout lines. Been there and matched a 25 year old install. Another hint, use an acid...Restore from Stonetech, spray it and go grab a smoke break for about 25 mins.

Good luck

Gary T

TxCon Products 4800, 20 min dwell. TOG Easy Etch(if needed) and get the small check as it doesn't look like they care too much therefore won't pay too much.

Papa

I have 2000 sq ft of this exact same 4 inch spanish tile, some indoor and some outdoor, and am fairly new at this hard surface cleaning stuff. A few dumb questions for you more savvy folks - What is the white stuff from (residue from moping?) and how do you get rid of it other than just alk pre-spray and rinse w/ TM@1000+. The tile that is outside is dull (white washed probably due to the close proximity to the beach and the salty air) compared to the tile that is inside, what can I do to bring it back. When sealing, would you go over the tile and the grout or just the grout?

Fon Johnson

How big are they? They look about 6X8? I'd do them for $150. Soak them with grime be gone, turbo and leave. I'd do the turbo tilt for the base.. I'd make no promises and let them know that urine leaves stains that won't come up (at that price anyway..) Should take about an hour or under and look 90% or better (which I imagine they would be happy with given the budget.)

Fon Johnson

A little bit of a drive.. I think your scale of economy is different from ours here anyway.. I'm sure they would have lots of people chomping at the bit to do it for 75 bucks..

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
$600.00 to do what?? I would do them for $120 if they where no too big. Alk then acid, no seal. they would be happy and it would look allot better. It might take me an hour and half.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
did a greasy ponderosa t&G job the other day.. looked like that. but was full of Grease. Yay.. I also made no promises

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Looks like a trucking company we do every 2 months. We just strip them like VCT and put down 4 coats of finish. After 2 weeks every place that they have pissed on will be black. Waste of money in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom