How would you handle this difficult but common situation?

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
Myself I'd break out the hand tool and then use a crevice tool to get in tight to the stop.

A little encap agent on a towel to ensure no sins wick back once you've gone.

Grant

GaryM

Name
Gary MacKay
You'd have to be a hack if you only brought the wand to the dance. How do you get under the corner of each door (hinge side)? The wall side of an air register, between the wall and a night stand that is only 6"? 3" detail tool follows you or carried in your cargo leg pocket.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
After much soul searching and given that this ADD/OCD subject will not go away, here's how you should handle it:

Given that you did a great job cleaning the entire home and the only remark you got from the client is that you missed those 0.3333766 square inches. Hesitate no more, treat yourself- They're more than ready for a fee raise! :winky:

Last edited:
Name
BradFenstermaker
Wand then towel. If its just surface spot, apply First Action spotter, apply Timberland Boot, Wipe.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Nah, just need to take a picture. Have done around a couple of doorsteps in the last few days. No problem.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
You'd have to be a hack if you only brought the wand to the dance. How do you get under the corner of each door (hinge side)? The wall side of an air register, between the wall and a night stand that is only 6"?

Some would say your a hack for not moving the night stand.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom