How would you handle this?

Name
I'm Rick James
meAt said:
Bruce Humphrey said:
First mistake was rescheduling a booked job to squeeze someone in at the last minute.

Let it go

what Bruce said

..L.T.A.

Thats my biggest problem is doing what I can to do and keep a job. This is the first issue Ive had. The lady that reschedule right after his scam, did schedule for friday.

I doubt this is the first time he has done this and probably not the last. So he should be taught a lesson.

What legal recourse do I have? Small claims, BBB complaint, is there another agency I can file a complaint to so its public record that will follow his business?

Al

I would go over his house kick down his door drag him outa bed and beat the livin hell out of him :D

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
Al said:
I would go over kick down his door drag him outa bed and beat the livin hell out of him :D

Al's resolution, effective and satisfying as it may be, could use just a little tweaking.

I would go over to the county courthouse and file a motion small claims court.

Send via certified mail to his house the notice of the scheduled court date.

drag him outa bed on the scheduled court date and beat the livin hell out of him in a court of law.

Brian H

Name
Brian H
What Mikey said...

If he finds out it was you, you may find yourself the target of other underhanded crap!!

Give it a few months and then give it some appropriate "anonymous" payback so that he would have no clue where it came from.

Name
I'm Rick James
Well I couldnt wait to talk to him so I called him and confronted him about it and he got a real high voice and started saying how it wasnt him, blah, blah, blah. I really didnt get much talking in before he hung up. I called him back and left him a very civil voicemail that I know it was him blah, blah, blah.

I told him he can call me back when he absorbs the situation, doubt he will.

I did a reverse search on google of the number that scheduled the appointment and found his ad on craigslist. I emailed it to get find out what company it was and it turned out to be a company called Nordic Carpet Care.

His name was listed with his return email, i did a search and found out a 46 year old guy lives 20 miles away with that name but he is a house appraiser, not sure if its the same guy.

He posts his ad on craigslist with both numbers almost everyday and havent found any history of his company or if its even licensed here.

Yes I have free time today and bored. shiteatinggrin

Ad from the number that called me and booked pretending to be a customer....

We offer steam cleaning with truck mount equipment, and upholstery cleaning. Call us today to take advantage of our 5 room special for $99.00 or 3 rooms steam cleaned for $80.00. We never upsell our customers. The price you are quoted on the phone is the price you pay. Call for an appointment.

5 ROOM SPECIAL $99
3 ROOM SPECIAL $80
FREE DEODORIZE

206 307 xxxx

Name
I'm Rick James
Ryan said:
Thanks for da numba... :twisted:

The dude already has enough to worry about if he charges $45 a sofa and gives you the next one for free.

He is beyond desperate.

-JB-

Name
JB
sutin like dis...

Nordic Carpet Care ==== CARPET CLEANING CALL NOW. 425-285-8169 or 253-255-5330. 3 ROOM Special ONLY $ 75.00 .5 for extra rooms. ...

er no?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom