was wonderin how these things are workin we have been using
the airpaths for a few years.
How do the dri pods compare
alot less weight i am sure
we can only carry one air path and they are heavy
and awkward to carry and take up alot of space in the van

Name
Steve Lawrence
We love ours. Vans have 2 Dripods, one airpath and one whistle fan. They are fine for small areas but are not nearly as effective as airpath. still very helpful, small and light.

Name
I'm Rick James
I have 4, they take up little room in my van and they do a good job of drying. Customers always say "those are cool".. I am getting 4 more by spring.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
X2 love my 4? Don't have a airpath with a 40 mph wind do they ever knock anything off a wall? Pics Ect

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Love mine, but like the other person stated..never used the airpath....

I have 3 that are stacked and carried in....as i do the job, i move them around as i clean....

does it dry it 100% Well no....does it help...oh yeah..

plus easy enough to take them in and out....the cord still kinda bugs me though....i just wrap it in hand and tuck it around the inner edge...

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
4 DRI PODS = one Air path. IMO ....some say 3
I carry 4 pods, 2 Air paths and 2 normal fans on my truck.
I carry 4 DriPods in a house at the same time. They have their uses but they are NO AirPath.
You need to buy at least 2. 1 will not due you much good.

Adam

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Does one in a room for 10-15 mins really do anything? I saw one at Jon Don when they first came out and thought it was a smaller version example. It was the real thing....:eekk:

I can see them for upholstery.

Jay_wat

Supportive Member
Name
Jay Watson
Use them (4) all the time,, along with the air path,, anything to speed up the dry times is a plus,, customers like them also.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Name
Steve Lawrence
No Boazcan, I wouldn't bother placing them if only for a few minutes. But, if left in for an hour or more they will seriously reduce dry times.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Airpaths wind isn't nearly as blowy as a snail fan. We're always confident they won't blow stuff off walls and never have had that happen. Plus they REALLY DRY

I have ripped several half naked women posters off the wall of the middle schooler room. I won't put an airpath in a small bedroom anymore. They can really stir up the dust bunnies at times

we has 6 pods

no more airpaths

2 snail in the van

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Love em but 1 just fell apart! Screws holding the fan in place started to loosen and 1 fell out. To access you need a special tool which I don't have. I will figure out and get but kind of weak IMO.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
My helper rolled one down the stairs takes a lickin in keeps on ticken. What kinda wrench you need an Allen ?

Name
Jesse
Is this issue being addressed Bill? If someone sends one in will they get it back the same way or will it be fixed so that they don't have to sent it back again in 3-6 months?

Our guys love the fans because they are so small and easy to use. Myself I'm disappointing with the fan bolt issue. So far 2 of our 5 have had the fan come loose. I'll post a pic later of my hackish fix. It's not pretty but it's now serviceable as it should be!

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Is this issue being addressed Bill? If someone sends one in will they get it back the same way or will it be fixed so that they don't have to sent it back again in 3-6 months?

Our guys love the fans because they are so small and easy to use. Myself I'm disappointing with the fan bolt issue. So far 2 of our 5 have had the fan come loose. I'll post a pic later of my hackish fix. It's not pretty but it's now serviceable as it should be!

I will call today and let you know. What happened is the fan where its mounted has come loose allowing the fan to slam into the metal shroud. I can't assess as everything is riveted. Sucks! I hate that I can't work on it myself real quick. This should be a real PITA I'm sure. I got online because local suppliers didn't stock them at the time I wanted them. Now they have tons and I could have returned and exchanged I'm sure. Oh well.

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Ok, called Interlink and they were pretty awesome really. I did express that I didn't want to wait for the return tag to be shipped, then ship the broken, then wait for the new one.

So their sending me a new one and I will put the broken one in the box with the return tag hopefully in a couple days. Just wanted to say that their warranty dept was great and understanding.

I do bet will be seeing more of this exact issue with these cool little fans though. I don't now why drieaz riveted the things together though? Would have been a simple fix otherwise.

Reactions: J Scott W
Name
Nate W.
Ok, called Interlink and they were pretty awesome really. I did express that I didn't want to wait for the return tag to be shipped, then ship the broken, then wait for the new one.

So their sending me a new one and I will put the broken one in the box with the return tag hopefully in a couple days. Just wanted to say that their warranty dept was great and understanding.

I do bet will be seeing more of this exact issue with these cool little fans though. I don't now why drieaz riveted the things together though? Would have been a simple fix otherwise.

Because it's private labeled... Drieaz didn't make them... :shifty:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

do you "know" that, Nate?
or just speculating?
Not that it matters, cause even if one could find the same fan for le$$, will it backed by the same custy service ?
(as DE seems to stepping up the plate and taking care of the end users)

I'm just curious if you "know'" who/where the 1/4 pint airpaths come from

..l.T.A.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name

So who makes them?

When I posted the link to the xaact fan that is the same thing with a different label, Bill Bruders jumped on it saying they are looking into this because its their fan..
Haven't heard about it afterwards. But I noticed the xaact guys did the show in Vegas...did anyone see if they had the "dripods"?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
In my opinion they screwed up in the dripod design.

The same way they screwed up with the airpath design.

Airpath is just too big and heavy and the dripod is just too small and weak in airmovement.

If only they made the right fan between the airpath and dripod with good amount of airflow, it would be perfect.

Name
Jesse
In my opinion they screwed up in the dripod design.

The same way they screwed up with the airpath design.

Airpath is just too big and heavy and the dripod is just too small and weak in airmovement.

If only they made the right fan between the airpath and dripod with good amount of airflow, it would be perfect.

That's next. Then we'll be talking about how we have 2-6 of those on each truck:bullshit::very_drunk:

Becker

Name
Becker
No complaint so far.

dripod1.jpg

dripod.jpg

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
there is one problem.....

screws up the grooming with foot prints....

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill

So who makes them Nate? The guy at Interlink said he was talking with them about the warranty. Interlink has been killer but Drieaz or whoever makes them is dragging their feet of course.

The problem that we had and I'm positive all of them will have is the fan is mounted ( hung ) with screws that didn't even have loctite applied to them. The vibration of the fan will loosen them over time and then the fan rubs the metal shroud. Would be an easy fix if they didn't rivet the thing together. I am sending back for refund and bought new ones from supplier who says they fix them under warranty if any problems occur again.

Cool little fans that I love but rivets were lame and no loctite was stupid.

BTW- really nice ass Nate

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom