How's your 1st quarter shaping up?

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Long time! Hope everyone is well!
After a very interesting 2020, January 2021 is off to a decent start. We are down 11% in gross revenue over January 2020. But our net profit was up 3%. We rebranded under the name: D.O.N.E. ATL and adjusted our supply chain and pricing structure. This allowed us to raise our hourly labor rate, while still maintaining profitability. Hired some incredible talent as competitors were cutting wages and tightening their belts...

How is everyone here doing?
Expansion plans? Retirement plans? EQ replacement plans?
Catch me up?

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
On sage-like advice from Fred Boyle, we all invested heavily in GameStop.
Were now just here to pat ourselves on the back.

Would you like to buy a bunch of used truck mounts, OP machines and swivel wands?
LOL! I'll tried to short it the morning of but my offer didn't get taken.....
Glad to hear you did so well!

I've been playing in Bitcoin for the last 6 months... FUN but a wild ride!

Name
Jeff T
We had an excellent January. We are up just over 28% from last year.
I’m really hoping it will continue, but this week we are only working 3 out of 5 days, not counting rugs to process. I’ve got 2 to return tomorrow, and another to return on Thursday.
We are picking up another 4 on Wednesday....

Brian H

Name
Brian H
Long time! Hope everyone is well!
After a very interesting 2020, January 2021 is off to a decent start. We are down 11% in gross revenue over January 2020. But our net profit was up 3%. We rebranded under the name: D.O.N.E. ATL and adjusted our supply chain and pricing structure. This allowed us to raise our hourly labor rate, while still maintaining profitability. Hired some incredible talent as competitors were cutting wages and tightening their belts...

How is everyone here doing?
Expansion plans? Retirement plans? EQ replacement plans?
Catch me up?
I need your accounting staff working for me!! February 1st and you already have your January numbers!! WOW!! If I am lucky I get ours by the 10th.

• Haha
Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Chris A

Name
Chris
Record January. Mostly residential carpet cleaning. It's been a pretty average weather winter for us so far in Ohio.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
We actually finished the year only down 10k gross. That was incredible since March total
was 5k. I do believe we’re back to normal, so Jan. Was Good. Have Social Security in my sights😀 90 days till 70. Yehaw!!! You asked🤷🏼‍♂️

Reactions: Desk Jockey
F

FB7777

I’ve been day trading using yesterday’s results and then claiming to have made all the correct trades

I am presently typing this on a small island I purchased

my Boyleroom investment platform is now subscription only... $9,999 / annually paid up front

oh and I bought GameStop at $4 .... rode it up to $400 then shorted it the following day

with your annual membership , I will GUARANTEE the Super Bowl winner

my results and selection will be released to members and non members at 11pm Sunday night

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom