How's your commercial work going?

steve_64

Some are still holding off on carpets. Almost back to normal but our governor keeps scaring people.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Covid keeps scaring people.

My nursing homes are locked down, so work there has been done with extra layers of difficulty.

Banks have postponed much of their work, other than cleaning related to long term office distancing.

Residential at about 70%.

Landlords scared.

Mikey P

Administrator
California is going back to stage one

1594737649208.png

• Sad
Reactions: Fat Mike

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I'm busy. Stayed consistent through this whole mess so far. I have a good savings built up so if things slow, we'll be okay. I can always play my banjo on the street corner.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Almost completely gone but did pick up four daycares for next month, and looks like we still have most of our college turn work. Residential has been really good

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Yes there is

Get rid of the liberal democrat do nothing leaders

Name
Lee Stockwell
I was looking for an excuse to let my only nursing home go. Covid was convenient.
I hated working at night.
Individual rooms, truckmount via windows in the daytime.

Commons area, encap late evenings until 9pm.

Still I don't blame you, there is a lot of justifiable paranoia surrounding those places.

steve_64

Yes there is

Get rid of the liberal democrat do nothing leaders
There is a petition to remove her power that she's abusing. Trying to change a law from 1945. The legistlature voted to not keep the original emergency order put in place. It was a 28 day order and at the last minute she overruled their vote and has been making demands that are hurting Michigan.

It should be ending soon we hope. They need 300,000 some signatures to change the law to force her to follow the legislatures vote. I've been hearing people say that 80 percent of those being asked to sign do sign the petition.

Reactions: Jimmy L

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom