Hub marketing

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Had a meeting with a new a construction cleaning service who has gotten a few lucky accounts and wants to know what to do next. Invited along a new start up janitorial company, met for coffee. The construction cleaning company is now hooked up with the janitorial company. The CCC threw several grand in leads over to the janitorial, I helped them with some ideas on selling. It was a very productive meeting. I talked with them about how to start their hub marketing, they weren't getting it at first, and then I asked them what they thought I was doing right now.

Deer in the headlights.

"Am I asking you to buy carpet cleaning from me?"

"No."

"Who are you going to call when you need carpet cleaning?"

"You I guess."

"That's hub marketing. I am not asking you for a sale, I am a resource for you to go to when you need things."

They are going to start their hub marketing, and get into a few places that I can't. I'll be dragged in on their coat-tails. This should work well.

Are you proud of me Steve?

GRHeacock

An excellent idea, and I am proud of you!!

Network marketing, hub marketing, etc, is always a good idea.

Years back, one of the most productive meetings I ever attended was at a hotel, who sponsored a big meeting like this, invited around 100 local businesses, and put on a free lunch for us.

The idea was to exchange business cards, talk to others, get to know each other, and then DO BUSINESS IN THE HOTEL'S DINING ROOM!!

And it did work. Business for the hotel boomed. I did business with others I met there.

(Then after a couple years, a company bought the hotel, seeing how busy it was, and changed the policy, and in another year, went bankrupt.)

Networking works!!

Gary

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom