Huh?

hogjowl

Idiot™
Well, here’s my take on that video after thinking about it for about 1 second. That’s blood and the operator is trying to rinse as much of it away as possible with cold water first. He’s going as fast as he is in an effort not to allow any of it to settle between strokes. He’ll be back with the H2O2 in a moment.

• Wow
Reactions: Kenny Hayes

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Well, here’s my take on that video after thinking about it for about 1 second. That’s blood and the operator is trying to rinse as much of it away as possible with cold water first. He’s going as fast as he is in an effort not to allow any of it to settle between strokes. He’ll be back with the H2O2 in a moment.
THat's positive thinking Marty. Keep it up

Name
Jeff T
He needs to finish one area at a time. It’s poo. And he’s not burping the wand, and he needs to SLOW the heck down....
Sorry Marty, but I respectfully disagree, you need to obviously put on both pairs of glasses, watch the video again, and think about it for more than 2 seconds, because CLEARLY, that’s not what’s happening in the video...
He jumps from one area to the other....
My take is the guy is a porty hack that has no clue what he’s doing...

• Dislike
Reactions: hogjowl
Name
Doug B
Senior living skat.
He needs to finish one area at a time. It’s poo. And he’s not burping the wand, and he needs to SLOW the heck down....
Sorry Marty, but I respectfully disagree, you need to obviously put on both pairs of glasses, watch the video again, and think about it for more than 2 seconds, because CLEARLY, that’s not what’s happening in the video...
He jumps from one area to the other....
My take is the guy is a porty hack that has no clue what he’s doing...

Looks like rock hard dried poop that was applied while wet. Trying to do the initial removal. Moving faster than I would, but in this case faster is better than too slow so he doesn't over-wet and let the slop get into the backing. Working different areas to see what comes off right away and moving on if it doesn't. The moisture will eventually soften the poop as he keeps removing a bit at a time. Once he's got all the visible solids up, "he'll be back with the H2O2". After that, a final clean of the area. Pre-spray/thorough rinse/dry strokes.

He probably made the video just as an example of what he is willing to take on. Kept it short.

Reactions: Mikey P

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Looks like rock hard dried poop that was applied while wet. Trying to do the initial removal. Moving faster than I would, but in this case faster is better than too slow so he doesn't over-wet and let the slop get into the backing. Working different areas to see what comes off right away and moving on if it doesn't. The moisture will eventually soften the poop as he keeps removing a bit at a time. Once he's got all the visible solids up, "he'll be back with the H2O2". After that, a final clean of the area. Pre-spray/thorough rinse/dry strokes.

He probably made the video just as an example of what he is willing to take on. Kept it short.
The problem is that the video is at loggerheads with his caption of extreme steam. We don't see any steam or anything extreme.

Name
Doug B
The problem is that the video is at loggerheads with his caption of extreme steam. We don't see any steam or anything extreme.
I thought that was his company name, not a caption/title. That's a multi-story building with no practical space for parking on two sides and with elderly folks inside. Maybe a portable is the right tool for this job. But I agree, no steam and no extreme.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom