Humor me Austin Willoughby

Mikey P

Administrator
I have some questions about your wand..

Does this wand get used dailey?
By who?
Do you have any idea how the manifold on the left was bent/shifted out of place? (that wand,m the PCQJ, has the sturdiest manifold mounting design in the industry so I'm curious to what it took to tweak it.)
Does the "Charlie Brown" Interlink glide, leave lines between the slots/ zig-zags where water/soil is not being extracted?

20230911_145118.jpg

Here is a photo of a new glide, looking at the end design I would have to assume that edge cleaning/extracting is almost no existent, can you confirm this?

1694459831355.png

I find that the 16 time's easier to use benefits of Teflon over Acetal plastic claim to be a bold and yet silly statement. Have you used both types of glides and would you care to make comments on your observations?

Last edited:
Reactions: Willy P
Name
Austin Willoughby

By who?
Do you have any idea how the manifold on the left was bent/shifted out of place? (that wand,m the PCQJ, has the sturdiest manifold mounting design in the industry so I'm curious to what it took to tweak it.)
Does the "Charlie Brown" Interlink glide, leave lines between the slots/ zig-zags where water/soil is not being extracted?

View attachment 124374

Here is a photo of a new glide, looking at the end design I would have to assume that edge cleaning/extracting is almost no existent, can you confirm this?

View attachment 124375

I find that the 16 time's easier to use benefits of Teflon over Acetal plastic claim to be a bold and yet silly statement. Have you used both types of glides and would you care to make comments on your observations?
So this wand was acquired as part of the many items still under maintenance. I can't speak on the were abouts of the wand prior to me having it. The glide definitely leave streaks but I didn't want to spend much over 100 bucks on a glide when I plan to make this a backup wand as soon as I purchase a replacement. I like the mach 15 wand but gave it back to matt when I sold him my old rig. Btw that's one of my next investments 🙄🙄

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.

By who?

View attachment 124374

View attachment 124375

Willowbeast needs to put a grinder in that glide and do away with those zigzags so he can pick up more funk and water

Reactions: Austin Willoughby

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom