hup234!

Mikey P

Administrator
What a day at the base..
I cleaned up that mess under the oven, painted the walls and cabinates around it, installed a new range after converting it to LP from natural gas, installed a new dishwasher and fridge too.

and that one maintence guy who's been doing everything for half a year?

He up and quit.

Corprate gave him a bunch of crap for getting the company truck stuck in snow, that he took home during this endless storm because he doesnt have a 4 wheel drive vehical, yet.

Idiots should have bought him one and thanked him for all his hard work.
They need 4 people to keep up.

They are screwed now.

Hopfully they fire whoever it was who pissed him off and beg for his forgivness.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
What a day at the base..
I cleaned up that mess under the oven, painted the walls and cabinates around it, installed a new range after converting it to LP from natural gas, installed a new dishwasher and fridge too.

and that one maintence guy who's been doing everything for half a year?

He up and quit.

Corprate gave him a bunch of crap for getting the company truck stuck in snow, that he took home during this endless storm because he doesnt have a 4 wheel drive vehical, yet.

Idiots should have bought him one and thanked him for all his hard work.
They need 4 people to keep up.

They are screwed now.

Hopfully they fire whoever it was who pissed him off and beg for his forgivness.

One of the many puzzlements of my life has been observing how companies tolerate the slackers and oxygen thieves in the place and ultimately punish the high performers who, often as a result of their overwork, make a misstep that suddenly becomes an unforgivable sin.

Ages ago we had a general manager in our restoration company who brought everyone in on a meeting. It was about "Tom", a quiet, uncomplaining hard worker who the other guys always ratted out for minor mistakes and oversights.

The manager said "I think I'll fire every g*d**mn one of you and keep Tom! You know why? You all snitch on Tom for all he does....well it seems to me he is the ONLY one of you who does ANYTHING"

That shut down that issue.

Mikey P

Administrator
They should have told him go buy a new Toyota, on them.

Seriously.

They just hured a new guy who while Handy, has never done maintenance before, and he's old and worn out.
The other guy is a left iver from the last crew who has nerve dange from a on the job fall, who is also sueing the company for rejecting a worksmans comp claim.

They're temporary fix will be to send up disgruntled 🌱 knuckleheads from SoCal to "help out".
They've done this before and these kida just make a mess of everything.

The housecleaners are fed up too.

The Military may need to take over and put the soilders to work, as it once was.

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
dilbert rules.jpeg

Willy P

Name
Willy P
They should have told him go buy a new Toyota, on them.

Seriously.

They just hured a new guy who while Handy, has never done maintenance before, and he's old and worn out.
The other guy is a left iver from the last crew who has nerve dange from a on the job fall, who is also sueing the company for rejecting a worksmans comp claim.

They're temporary fix will be to send up disgruntled 🌱 knuckleheads from SoCal to "help out".
They've done this before and these kida just make a mess of everything.

The housecleaners are fed up too.

The Military may need to take over and put the soilders to work, as it once was.

He wouldn't get a new Toyota any time soon. We ordered a Highlander early last year and we won't get it until mid Feb if we're lucky.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom