hwe or encap?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Bonnett encapping with a 175 and tuffway pads work great for me.

Even on the greasiest, most soiled commercial carpets.

Compliments every time.

Lose the procaps.

rick imby

Name
Rick
lust1kiddo said:
ok..i dont know about hopping..its like a lawn mower..it runs very smoothly and I like it. I probably wouldn't use the CTI product but it got about 80% of the crap out. What I should have done was prespray then go ahead with the agitation. I put some TLC ( CTI product) in a spray bottle to go over some of the rough spots with a hand brush and they came right out. You cant move too fast with it and it doesn't spit out too much fluid so don't worry about the overwetting, the stuff dried in about 45 minutes literaly and was only damp to begin with. Overall..i like it and i'm sure once i get the chemistry right i will love it. Way easier than HWE but..just doesn't clean as well. On the other hand, another thing i tried today was one of those small spotting 60 psi machines..I figured I would use that instead of dragging my bigger porti on the job. The suction on this thing is horrible compared to how much it sprayed down. I left it in the car so I will post the name and model tomorrow or something. But it fuckin blows..I am going to see if the boys over there at Kew Forest can put a stronger vac in it or something. If they cant, I just ate 500.00. I don't know how they say you could clean upholstery with it...it would totally drench it and not get anything out.

Check the clamps on the vac motor and hoses. If you are running just a short hose it should suck ok.

*****You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

*Carpet Cleaning CDA*

*Bowling Green Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning*

*Chico Carpet Cleaning*

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom