HWE should be outlawed..........

lance

Or another reason why OP is better than a truckmount...

Guess who wrote this? Yes it was written in a technical manual and not made up by me.

One hint. At connections last year he put a $100 bill on black at a roulette table and won. I was standing next to him and saw it happen.

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
Even for someone like myself who does 90% of my cleaning with pads, I have to say that HWE will always have a place, regardless of how good of a padder you are.

I hate to think of someone trying to flush pet feces or urine from a carpet with a pad. Pretty sure that is not exactly a sanitary process.

John G

Just for the sake of arguement rhino, do you think you FLUSH it all our with HWE?

Or do you chemically treat it?

Jayson

John G said:
Just for the sake of arguement rhino, do you think you FLUSH it all our with HWE?

Just for sake of argument, do you FLUSH your pads clean or chemically treat them after the day is over? Or better yet.....Why don't you just OP you're OP pads clean since flushing anything is so ineffective?

EDIT: It requires both. You just cant vac up feces or urine and pad it up. Rinsing or extraction and chem treatment are the only way to get the desired results. Not to mention removal of padding, treatment of the sub floor and cleaning and treatment of the back side of the carpet.

John G

Being you are so smart Jayson why not try to answer those questions you posed to me, do you have a clue as to how we do it?

And please, share your experience with it as well. LOL

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
I have to assume that you would be able to remove alot more of the contaminating material with solution under pressure and extracting than you would be able to remove with a pad. While I can deodorize with LMC solution and can clean the surface of the carpet, I really think that you would want to flush that stuff out.

John - You would know alot more about this than I, so if you have a way to effectively decontaminate with OP, I would sure love to hear it.

G

I know, I know....(hand raised)

But I'll let him tell.....

Think hard about his answer, and see if it..

1. Doesn't go against your first instincts.....

and

2. Makes a lot of sense when you think about it....

Jayson

John G said:
Being you are so smart Jayson why not try to answer those questions you posed to me, do you have a clue as to how we do it?

And please, share your experience with it as well. LOL
First and foremost..THANK YOU for recognizing my intelligence. That right shows me that you're an OK guy.
Your constant redirection of questions is quite cleaver. My original questions still stand. Please INFORM all of us to see the light.
One more thing. When you type ( LOL ) at the end, does that mean you got the last laugh? If so, I'll let you have it. What are friends for.

Jayson

OPie One said:
I know, I know....(hand raised)

But I'll let him tell.....

Think hard about his answer, and see if it..

1. Doesn't go against your first instincts.....

and

2. Makes a lot of sense when you think about it....
Shouldn't you be in the laundry room switching a few dozen loads of pads right now instead of being here showing all of us how to make ones self look like a window licker.

Rex Tyus

"window licker"

LMAO!
No really!! Still laughing.

LOL means lots of love by the way. It is like a smiley face (more or less). John is not a bad guy. Just a hopeless romantic. Longing for the day when practitioners of HWE abandon their acceptance of the laws of physics and embrace toweling soil into submission. :p

russgolfer

Longing for the day when practitioners of HWE abandon their acceptance of the laws of physics and embrace toweling soil into submission. :p[/quote]

LMAO

Very good!

TimP

He should invent OP cleaning for clothes. Get some pads or white bonnets and throw some detergent or whatever on them and make a clothes cleaning machine. He will make a fortune, and we will all have cleaner clothes. Progress is so great!!

G

Well Jayson, at least my little OP Carpet Cleaning operation, washing pads and all, is the only business that we have, and provides a living for the 3 of us....

Not like you, who depends on his Dental Assistant wife to bring in the money for the family, and who is looking for a PT job to make ends meet...

Tough after 15 years in business, huh?

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
John G said:

I don't know, do you make your kids wash your hands or just wipe em with a towel?

HWE sure flushes it more.

Rex Tyus

Or another reason why OP is better than a truckmount...

How thoughtless of me. My first post on this thread had nothing to do with the original topic. So here goes.

HTF does a suggestion for sanitary up keep of equipment mandate or even imply op is better than HWE :?: I realize I am an ignorant redneck but that is not simply a stretch. It is an outright fantasy.

The waste tank getting dirty implies a soil load being deposited. :shock:

Jayson

OPie One said:
Well Jayson, at least my little OP Carpet Cleaning operation, washing pads and all, is the only business that we have, and provides a living for the 3 of us....

Not like you, who depends on his Dental Assistant wife to bring in the money for the family, and who is looking for a PT job to make ends meet...

Tough after 15 years in business, huh?
Nope. I moved to a new state for the better weather and I'm in the process of a new start up. Does that make sense to you or is your mind to feeble to comprehend that?

G

cotterpins.gif

eventing4.gif

locktite.jpg

Neil

Running your clothes through the washing machine is not the same thing as HWE a carpet. It's an inaccurate analogy. I would say the closest thing to washing your clothes would be immersion cleaning.

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
Alright OPIE, I guess John G doesn't want to share how to take care of pet spots with OP, since you seem more eager to share I would still like to know the secret.

G

Okay, John should jump in here to correct anything that I've gotten wrong...

What he states is that for urine jobs, we all use (or should) enzymes for the digestion of the urine salts....the water and enzymes reactivates the dried urine....

A lot of the time, if you flush the enzymes out with fresh water and a water claw, you are pulling the still re-activated urine out, but not all of it, before the enzymes can digest it all.....thus leaving urine in the carpet, that you have to flush and re-flush, wetting the backing and padding and subfloor even more....

If you leave it on the urine long enough, he states that the urine is digested completely by the enzymes, and is no longer urine, and doesn't smell anymore.

Why not leave the enzymes in the backing/pad/subfloor to do their job completely, and clean to remove the stain from the area?

Like I said, I just about dropped my waterclaw on my foot when I heard him postulate this, as we are all taught that source removal is the first step in odor control....but if you digest the urine and break it down until it is no longer urine, did you not do the same thing?

I haven't been brave enough to try this yet, but John does it all the time....

So, think about it for a while before just rejecting it outright...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom