HWE should be outlawed..........

G

Sure you can afford it?

Oh No, there I go being an asshole again.....

Jayson

OPie One said:
Sure you can afford it?
Yep. Come on by and pick a prize. You're the WINNER!!
Ignorance is bliss, I'm sure that's why you smile all the time.

Jayson

OPie One said:
Oh No, there I go being an asshole again.....
We would expect no less from you. You not an asshole. Just a lost soul who can't comprehend anything but his chosen method.

G

crying_baby_rbby_92.jpg

G

Please don't hurt my feelings again Jayson.......

:cry:

How's the Part-Time job search going?

Jayson

OPie One said:
Please don't hurt my feelings again Jayson.......

:cry:

How's the Part-Time job search going?
I knew it!

You're just as much of a usless tool as your OP machine.

EDIT: there I go again being an ass. WHOOPSEY!!!

Jayson

Neil said:
You're a good sport, Jayson.

Lighten up a bit, OPie.
Don't tell him that. You're going to ruin all my fun.

Wait until he figures out who I'm in business with. All he has to do is search a little bit. I'll let the games continue until he figures it out, then my cover is blown.

G

I read your profile before......

Hanging on the coat tails of someone else still doesn't change the fact that you're a putz.....

Be a man, go out and grow the business instead of waiting on Wayne to do it for you.....

Or, Domino's hiring down your way.....

Jayson

You win OPie. Just remember....even the winner in the special olympics is still.........special.

P.S I like your website. Really I do.

G

Reminds me of the good old days. lol Things used to get a lot uglier. I think this is more tongue-in-cheek than anything else.

Just so there's no confusion, Jason is about the most motivated cleaner I know. He's a smart fellow. I'm both fortunate and proud to be partnered up with him. He daily carries more than his end of the load.

His only shortcoming?

I can't get him to wear a tie.......

Greenie

I'm tellin' ya brother, it's not the tie, he's just too savy to wear a tie with a short sleeve shirt.

Get him a LDS pocket badge while you are at it.

Ya ever wonder why some customers don't answer when you ring the bell? :D

G

Speaking of pdQ, now that we're partners maybe you'll be willing to replace some of my highly paid models.....

codback.jpg

G

For what it is worth.

I've used OP (Challenger), Steamin Demon, and now am using a small TM.

Without a doubt, my TM cleans the best. It removes more dirt quicker, and the carpet looks best of all three.

Can't wait to get a RV to use with my TM. Then I'll really be dangerous!

I clean mostly residential.

Uncle Phil

P.S. My tm doesn't work too well when it comes to encapsulating though.

Dolly

You guy's are hilariously funny.........

Especially Wayne's new post card..........that was good. Wayne.....

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
OPie One said:
Okay, John should jump in here to correct anything that I've gotten wrong...

What he states is that for urine jobs, we all use (or should) enzymes for the digestion of the urine salts....the water and enzymes reactivates the dried urine....

A lot of the time, if you flush the enzymes out with fresh water and a water claw, you are pulling the still re-activated urine out, but not all of it, before the enzymes can digest it all.....thus leaving urine in the carpet, that you have to flush and re-flush, wetting the backing and padding and subfloor even more....

If you leave it on the urine long enough, he states that the urine is digested completely by the enzymes, and is no longer urine, and doesn't smell anymore.

Why not leave the enzymes in the backing/pad/subfloor to do their job completely, and clean to remove the stain from the area?

Like I said, I just about dropped my waterclaw on my foot when I heard him postulate this, as we are all taught that source removal is the first step in odor control....but if you digest the urine and break it down until it is no longer urine, did you not do the same thing?

I haven't been brave enough to try this yet, but John does it all the time....

So, think about it for a while before just rejecting it outright...

Welp, guess that's all fine and dandy in "theory", if it worked.
(and if it worked, we'd never get any calls from home owners who used the big buck digesters the vet and pet stores sell)

but it sounds more like a way for a cleaner who doesn't have the ability to flush extract, then reapply a digester for a more thorough job.

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom