Hybrid AW29 glide

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Mikey was kind enough to send me a couple of glides for the AW29. I put the hybrid glide on, replacing the older slot glide. Tried it first in the shop cleaning rugs. I have a brand new piece of nylon broadloom that a client had made into a 6x8 rug. They just wanted a light cleaning as it been handled by a few people before they put it in their home. Just did a regular vacuum, prespray, flush, then hung it up to dry. Did another 12 rugs over the next 2 hours and was surprised as I brushed against it, it was already dry to the touch. Pretty good for AW29 and a portable. (400 psi@1.5gpm). Today I tried it in a house on about 10 year old cut pile nylon with the CDS. The wand was easy to push but you could feel it digging into the carpet. For a cheap wand, it felt good and the carpet felt drier to the touch although that doesn't really mean anything. I like my AW29 wands because of their size. Getting a little more performance out of them is a bonus. I will be ordering hybrids for my other wands over slot glides.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mikey P

Administrator
Mikey was kind enough to send me a couple of glides for the AW29. I put the hybrid glide on, replacing the older slot glide. Tried it first in the shop cleaning rugs. I have a brand new piece of nylon broadloom that a client had made into a 6x8 rug. They just wanted a light cleaning as it been handled by a few people before they put it in their home. Just did a regular vacuum, prespray, flush, then hung it up to dry. Did another 12 rugs over the next 2 hours and was surprised as I brushed against it, it was already dry to the touch. Pretty good for AW29 and a portable. (400 psi@1.5gpm). Today I tried it in a house on about 10 year old cut pile nylon with the CDS. The wand was easy to push but you could feel it digging into the carpet. For a cheap wand, it felt good and the carpet felt drier to the touch although that doesn't really mean anything. I like my AW29 wands because of their size. Getting a little more performance out of them is a bonus. I will be ordering hybrids for my other wands over slot glides.

Hybrid Glides fix a lot of problems that are inherent in many wands...

Thanks for the report Ron, do you accept Venmo?

Reactions: Cleanworks

Mikey P

Administrator
No Venmo here but you can always put a check in the mail. I think I'd like a glide for my 2 inch mach 12. Do yours screw on the same way as the original?
No, our mock glides are an internal fit so you'll have to remove the pressed on metal lips. And if he ask that Goofy cop from Ohio, he'll tell you they perform way better

Reactions: Cleanworks

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
Mikey what wand is this and how much for a hybrid glide
Sorry that’s the only picture I had

920EA587-B669-41B7-A2DA-A2340F61A04D.jpeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom