hybrid or holed?

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
I have an evolution truckmount and I want to switch to a greenglide. I dont have much experience with hybrid or holed glides. Which one should I get? i was hoping to get an easier push that the slot glide that comes with the wand. Do the holed ones clog alot? i do alot of rentals but i still usually vac them, just quickly. Would I be better off with the hybrid? Does the hybrid push easier than the slotted glide? any disadvantages to either?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I used to use the slotted and now use the hybrid. I like the Hybrid a lot better. Easier to push, dries the carpet even more and it still doesn't clog that much especially if you vac.
If you vac really well I would imagine the hole glide is even better.

I only have to pull my cuff off to get some bigger debri. I am happy with it.

One thing that I found with the slotted glide is after about a year or more the slots will open a little more... almost like a bowing effect. But that was a lot of using it.

All glides have to be sanded to keep the rounded edge every once in a while and you have to widdle downe the "little slots" to keep the airflow working ("on the slotted one anyway)

TimP

I own a hole glide for my greenhorn, and have a slot glide for my hydrahoe. Hole glide pushes way easy and dries really well. After a year using my hole glide I've only had 2-3 times that I had something in a hole. I vacuum all of my jobs so that may be the reason why I've had so few clogs. But keep in mind greenie sends a keychain with a metal rod the exact size to push through to unclog it. So I see it as a non issue since it takes all but 10 seconds to unclog it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom