hydra force sprayer

G

i used it today and them amount i had in there just didnt seem to go down to much i tested it by lifting the tube out and when i squeezed the handle i seem the solution start goin up into the handle can any one tell me either these sprayers work or dont work could it be it was only drawing a small amount out and the the full amount . it just didnt seem right i presprayed about 1500 sq feet the leveloved but not a lot any one had this problem.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Bucket test it.
If you turn your water pressure down it should suck more chem..
Check what color tip is in it. (Should be yellow 9-1)
Heat will also make them inaccurate.

G

i had the pressure at about 550 do you think that had anything to do with it

G

so it was probably screwing it all up i wasnt getting enough pre spray then i took the tube out and squeezed i see it going up into the trigger the tube was emptying out as i squeezed do u think it was two muckh pressure for the sprayer.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I have had alot better luck 400, 550 is way too high.
Is the sprayer new?

G

sprayer is about 6 months old stock sprayer yellow tip inside never had a problem untill today had pressure at 550 thats way to much probably ive been cleaning and pre spraying at about 400 until lately i turned it up didnt know it would affect the sprayer

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
campusman57 said:
ive been cleaning and pre spraying at about 400 until lately i turned it up didnt know it would affect the sprayer

everything effects those UNreliable POS in-line sprayers
PSI, Temps, chem viscosity, powders.... in a word, I think they're ...JUNK

JUNK I TELL YOU JUNK

other than that they're fine :roll:

..L.T.A.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Since that last sentence is the only one in this entire thread that you have written in understandable English, in spite of no punctuation, that I have understood, let me answer.

Yes

G

if you dont like how i write and dont understand it do me a favor my friend DONT REPLY TO IT MY ENGLISH WRITING MAJOR FRIEND there is other boards that are for teachers and anal mothers like you .that you should go to and show off your writing skills.

G

Ahh,don't mind fussybutt there,he has not been the same since he got that most reliable truckmount awhile back and hasn't been able to use it.

PS-you guys get your fresh water tanks yet? :lol: :lol:

Able 1

Name
Keith
I really wouldn't give up on the whole inline sprayer myself... Though you do have to watch them close! Like any part of your TM you notice when things aint (for smarty) right! Like I know how much rinse I will go through on so much sq. ft. and bla bla bla. Bucket test it and find what psi works best..

hogjowl

Idiot™
Somebody help me out here ... as I must be confused regarding what a "bucket test" is.

All this time, I thought it meant running it by Mikey to get his opinion.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
admiralclean said:
Somebody help me out here ... as I must be confused regarding what a "bucket test" is.

All this time, I thought it meant running it by Mikey to get his opinion.

pour a measured amount of juice in the in-line jug.
spray a measured amount into a bucket, whether 1 gal, two gal, etc.

then measure the amount of chem that was drawn from the in-line jug

dumbass

..L.T.A.

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
Pull the plastic tip from the inlet, seems to syphon more reliably - your mixture ratio will be 4-1.

dennypccc

Follow the intake hose from the "filter" up. unscrew the fitting. Be carefull as you do this because there will be a little ball seated there. inside the dema valve you will see a spring, carefully clean out this area but be careful not to damage the spring. Replace ball and seat fitting. If this does not work you will have to take apart the dema valve and VERY carefully clean out the valve cause there might be a peice of dirt in the orvice. That usually works for me otherwise I just buy a new dema valve and be done with it.

G

took it all apart i should have known the spring was all bound up with fuz . continueed with takin everthing apart and cleaning everthing. and blowing everthing out. put some qds on so it would swivle had one problem put the spring in wrong couldnt get the ball out afet some rubber hammerin out it came replaced the spring and ball.i will use it tomorrow ill see if it works.i totally forgot about the ball and spring with so many other things to take care of on ths truck i forget. going to make another list of things to check campusman

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom