hydramaster 421

KOOSER55

the local distributor has guided me in the direction of the hydramaster 421 tm and im just looking to get peoples opinions about it... thanks

TimP

If you're going slide in and want Hydramaster I'd probably opt for the Max 470 if you can afford it. It has killer heat will keep probably 240 with a high flow (.10-.12 flow) wand and good suck with a 47 blower also has fuel injected water cooled engine I believe which will outlast the other engines. If it's not in the budget go for the 427...47 blower and better heat. The 421 is just the step above base and if you're going to spend the money get the best you can afford. I think the 421 will keep 200-210 and has a 45 blower and will do just fine but the bigger machine will help you produce faster and will obtain better results and better dry times.

Glynn

I have a Maxx470 2 yrs old with 1550 hours on it. It has been faultless !.
Never ever put a foot wrong, this is my 2nd Maxx 470 and I would have
one in a flash again over any other make of slide in.
Last week I added a Boxxer 427, although I have only yet put 12 hours
on it, it has awesome !. 245f heat with a HM TM 06 wand constantly
flowing and excellent vac. Your better off with the liquid cooled motors
as opposed to air cooled, they last longer and provide more heat.

Have you considered the Maxx 450 diesel, or the new Maxx 470
Turbo diesel ?.

Oh, one other good thing about the Boxxer 427 is it's very easy to
work on, everything is very accessible.

BillC

I would not recommend getting one. Mine does great now with modifications, but a stock 421 will not do what slightly larger machines will do. Also Hydramaster warranty is crap!!

I would really check into the Judson machines or something that is VERY SIMPLE AND RELIABLE. :D

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
I don't know if it's exactly like a 427 except for component size, but I installed a 427 for a customer a few months back and got a good look at it.

It heated up well and was actually a pretty simple design. My impression of it was that it was very well thought out, yet not over- engineered, which is a rarity these days.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I would prolly go with a prochem or blueline machine if I bought a new one, that new cobalt they have out with the fresh tank under the machine looks pretty cool and simple too

KOOSER55

wow theres alot of mixed reviews it think this just actually confused me more then helped, im looking to find something used in the 20-25k range but i dont want to buy a tm that doesnt get the job done and breaks down. The distributor around here carries pro chem and hydra master as its top 2 brands

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom