HydraMaster introduces new TMTG4000™ Truckmount to Go™

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
We have entire school boards here that own their own truck mounts. They also own auto scrubbers, propane burnishers, etc and have staff trained to use them. There are some jobs just not worth bidding on. Concentrate on those that are.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
I don't really see a need for this as it can't go inside and run because of CO.

Now if it ran off propane, it could operate indoors.

If it is on a cart, you still have to off-load it and move it around. It would make more sense to just send a truck with a truckmount inside of the truck, with plenty of hose!

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Lol, wa wa! There really are some of us that are pros and can #maybe use something like that. There is more than one market. Like Ron said, I’m that person that owns all of that and more. I have 2 Hydramasters, one in trailer, one in a van. But, I use a #Bane for the purpose they suggest, or a porty. But to say manufacturers are back stabbers, is ridiculous. I carved out a niche a long time ago, and the #professional carpet cleaner wasn’t on my mind, no offense.

Reactions: Bob Savage

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
This isn’t the first time they’ve tried this. Seems the old version on the previous cart was more feasible. And obviously the market was low, but there’s nothing wrong with the idea.

Name
Lee Stockwell
News Flash:
your friends the manufacturers and distributors are ALL actively selling to your competitors and soliciting your customers and employees to BE your competitors.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
View attachment 90621Press Release

May 1, 2019

HydraMaster introduces new TMTG4000™ Truckmount to Go™ Mobile Cleaning and Restoration Plant

When does a truckmount not require a truck? HydraMaster is proud to introduce the newest addition to its complete line of truckmounts- the TMTG4000™ Truckmount to Go™ Mobile Cleaning and Restoration Plant. The HydraMaster TMTG4000 Truckmount to Go is a mobile, high performance cleaning and extraction system designed for restoration and cleaning contractors, facility managers, and disaster emergency response teams who need an easy to operate and easy to transport unit. The TMTG4000™ Truckmount to Go™ is not just limited to water extraction like other mobile systems. It provides restorative, deep cleaning and water extraction capabilities. Most restoration job sites require comprehensive deep cleaning needs after the flood waters have been extracted. It can be directly delivered to the job site for immediate and on-going deep cleaning and extraction of carpets, upholstery, hard surface floors, sidewalk, porch and entry way cleaning; water and flood extraction, and pressure washing where immediate collection of cleaning solutions and soiling are beneficial.

The complete self-contained, turn-key system can be transported via flatbed or pick-up truck, van, trailer, or even an industrial cart. The protective sub-frame is equipped with forklift guides for safe and easy loading and unloading. As the unit provides its own power, no electricity is needed. The unit is lightweight enough the unit can be permanently mounted on an industrial cart for easy transport through college and industrial campuses, amusement parks, golf courses and resorts.

The complete system includes: a wastewater recovery tank; high capacity automatic wastewater disposal system (for pumping wastewater to an on-location sanitary sewage access point); fuel tank; vacuum and solution hoses mounted on a high capacity hose reel; and a cleaning and extraction wand. In addition, the TMTG™ uses a state-of-the-art heat exchange system to heat the cleaning solution, eliminating the need for a second fuel source required for hot water pressure washers.

The TMTG™ does not require the contractor or facility to permanently tie up a vehicle. The unit is simply forklifted into the transport vehicle for delivery to the job site, or shipped by container, pod, or crate to the worksite.

For more information on HydraMaster, contact your local HydraMaster Distributor, visit our web sites at www.hydramaster.com or call us at 1-800-426-1301.

About HydraMaster:

HydraMaster is a leading manufacturer of truckmounted and portable carpet and hard surface cleaning and restoration equipment, chemicals, and accessories. The company has been manufacturing for over 49 years and has led the way in innovation, reliability, and longevity in equipment performance in the cleaning and restoration industry. HydraMaster has distributors located throughout North America, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, and China.

View attachment 90615
That is one big ass Rug Dr.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I think there is a market for putting a self contained truck mount in a self propelled trailer that can also be towed. I have a lot of town houses in my area that are not accessible for a truck mount. If you had a unit in a self propelled trailer, you could go over the curb and down the sidewalk, in between all the building where vehicles can't go. I come across more and more condos where they haven't thought out the parking. Such a unit would come in handy.

jawhit

Name
Joe
Can someone give me an example of what situation this would be needed?

I just don’t see a purpose in this.
This actually fits the bill perfectly for some areas. I was looking for something like this, but the only thing I could find was the amtex prowlers. This is a lot beefier. And exactly what they said, campus areas. I could easily keep one of these busy full-time. You can't pull up a van anywhere close to the buildings except for maybe a main entrance and a dock. But sidewalks and water hookup everywhere. And on the flip side of that, there areas where this could be used on a cart or trailer and not have to tie up the expense of another vehicle.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom