Hydramaster is a great company to deal with, please read!!!

Hi, we own Dyna_mite carpet cleaning
We bought a Rotovac 360 from rotoavac it was the worst machine I have ever used it broke down the first day and 6 times after that.
So then we contacted Hydramaster to inquire about their RX20 and the Maxx 400. After talking with their salesman we decided to purchase the machines and give up on Rotovac. They put us in touch with a distributor here in Louisiana, Quality Wholesale, in Boutte, Louisiana, the worst distributor I have ever done business with. Our Maxx broke down, when we tried to get him on the agreement he made he tried to back out just like the junk Rotovac distributor. We told him before we bought the RX20 what Rotovac pulled on us, so I guess he thought he would try the same shit. Then we contacted Hydramaster headquarters and talked with Phil Sis, Leif Nelson, Dennis Russel, and Jeff Seiden to let them know what was going on. These great businessmen got us two brand new machines to replace the bad ones with no questions asked. They also threatened to take the distributor's liscense if he did not cooperate with us. If anyone needs some great machines please contact Hydramaster, they stand behind their products and their word. The RX20 is the best machine money can buy, it does the best job we've ever seen. Our customers are amazed with its performance.

Thanks guys, please pass this information on.

Daniel and Pam

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
if you had just got a judson then your tms would not have broke down...done deal simple

goomes said:
Good grief, not you again........ :shock:

yep me again dum ass goomes We have the balls to stand up for or self and when some body does sometung right we have the balls to stand up for them
We see you dont and what type of person you are

-JB-

Name
JB
Dude RELAX! :roll:

it's simply that you have an a unusual posting style, nothing, nothing, nothing,nothing, nothing, nothing,nothing, nothing, nothing, HUGE RANT,nothing, nothing, nothing,nothing, nothing, nothing,nothing, nothing, nothing,nothing, nothing, nothing,nothing, nothing, nothing,nothing, nothing, nothing,
nothing, nothing, nothing,nothing, nothing, nothing,HUGE RAVE! It's a lil odd that's all.

glad yore happy why yore Hyra-master, like mine too; post more, feed back is always welcomed here.

it good you knew how to paste quotes already, very helpful :? .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom