Hydramaster Natural Orange

Name
Swani
I really like this stuff for upholstery and I have 4 gallons to use. It would take me forever to use it all up on upholstery. Could I use it as a citrus booster like I do Citrus Solv for carpet? The label only indicates upholstery. 20210929_111641.jpg

FredC

Village Idiot
You actually read the labels?
not very well :D

Formulated especially for the removal of oily spots or soil, it is ideal for furniture or carpets. Its special blend of orange based solvents and surfactants also makes it for carpet filtration stains. A simple, light application of this amazing product will soften and loosen tough oil-bound soil without harm to the fabric. With a pleasant, natural fragrance, Natural Orange deodorizes as it cleans. After cleaning, the fabric is left with a noticeable, fresh, clean scent.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
my very first daily pre spray mix when I started carpet cleaning 15 years ago was Enz-all boosted with Natural orange lol
I had a cold water storm chaser porty with a pump sprayer

Reactions: Living The Dream

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
I'd suggest you sell it. Due to certain chemical shortages, that stuff is now impossible to get.

Tom Forsythe

I'd suggest you sell it. Due to certain chemical shortages, that stuff is now impossible to get.
What chemical shortage? We have been able to get everything. One flip-top lid has been challenging. Of course, only two of our 100 ingredients are sourced outside U.S. and Canada.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
I'd buy it from you Nick... except the new costs of shipping would cost too much.

What chemical shortage? We have been able to get everything. One flip-top lid has been challenging. Of course, only two of our 100 ingredients are sourced outside U.S. and Canada.

I've talked with two local chemical manufacturers that make (and private label) cleaning industry products. They both say that they can't get many petrochemical products or citrus solvents.

"Can't" could mean in large enough quantity to fulfill their customer order level, or at a price that their customers will pay.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I'd buy it from you Nick... except the new costs of shipping would cost too much.

I've talked with two local chemical manufacturers that make (and private label) cleaning industry products. They both say that they can't get many petrochemical products or citrus solvents.

"Can't" could mean in large enough quantity to fulfill their customer order level, or at a price that their customers will pay.
I see Winsol labs is still alive. The company I broke in with used winsol exclusively.

Tom Forsythe

Rising prices is different from getting all the chemical needed to make your products. Labor issues impact all of us. In spite of these headwinds we have been able to meet our demands. At least our chemicals are not sitting on ships outside Long Beach and Los Angeles.

Last edited:

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Winsol said their products are sitting on docks waiting to get out.

They trucked containers to Long Beach because the wait was too long in Seattle. Their stuff is still sitting on the docks because the shippers are taking bribes to bump other containers to the front of the line.

Their overseas customers now have to decide if they're willing to pay to get their stuff loaded.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom