Hydrate hydrate hydrate.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
If you aren't peeing while sweating out the gallons - drink more water. Stay away from the soda, sports drinks and other crap. You still stink at the end of the day.

This was a public service announcement brought to you by the Sweaty Betty Foundation.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I got a little dry last week. I started feeling a pain above my right hip and it was repeating all day. I drank up on several glasses of water and it felt better

Reactions: Cleanworks

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I got a little dry last week. I started feeling a pain above my right hip and it was repeating all day. I drank up on several glasses of water and it felt better
You want to drink a couple of glasses of water in the morning before you start sweating. I keep a cooler of water of water in the truck and drink during a long job or right after a small one. Lately been drinking 5+6 bottles of water a day.

Name
Jeff T
I learned to love water at the age of 12. I lied about my age, told them I was 14 (legal working age), and got a summer job as a grunt on a road crew. It made a man out of me in 2 months....
I learned to LOVE water the first day....

Name
Jeff T
A guy SHOULD drink 1/2 gallon of WATER a day DOING NOTHING. That’s just to maintain healthy h2o levels in the body....
Now, I find I drink anywhere between one gallon- 3 gallons a day, depending on level of activity....
It’s also important to replace electrolytes in the process....

Reactions: Hack Attack

randy

Name
Randy
There is a product out called liquid-iv.com
Available at Costco or online. I like keeping a few packages in glove box just incase. Much faster and better than gatoraid. Dehydration is serious business and can lead to an early death.

Signs:Fatigue, dizziness, headache, brain fog, muscle cramps, increased heart rate, dry mouth, thirst, muscle fatigue, bad breath, dark urine, dryskin, infrequent urination and weird unexplained pains.

Guys please watch out for this and drink lots of water. A number of years ago I was in an attic for maybe 8 minutes reconnecting a dryer vent. I came down the stairs and almost immediately passed out falling into a bathroom. Six stitches and tons of humiliation (Wet my pants in customers home when I passed out. They called rescue squad before I came through.) Waking up not having a clue where you are with rescue starting a drip line should be reserved for drunk college kids.

BE SAFE everyone.

CaffClean

Name
The blunder from Down Under
Like this?
beer.jpg

steve_64

Another positive for smoking pot. It does help me keep hydrated. I'm always thirsty.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom