HYDRO-FILTER

G

has any body bought the new hydro-force hiflow hydro filter cool cuff ready i went to the interlink web site its not on there like the clean fax mag says it it is and my dealer doesnt have it any body know where to get it thanks scott

Greenie

i don't actually think they exist in stores ready to go, one reason I've been making them up here. In fact I can't even locate a part number for them?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I have been using and testing them for quite awhile ....

the 2 inch is available....all you have to do is tell your interlink dealer to get them......

the filter comes already made and ready to go. with the cool cuffs attached......the part number is AC1120..... for the 2 inch

the 2.5 will not be available until the end of the month..and it is part number AC1125.....

Greenie

Thanks Jim.

It's a sad day when a cleaner knows part numbers that the local suppliers don't!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
To be fair,... I kinda got the edge on this one.....I put it together....

G

my interlink dealer doesnt even know about them i go to the interlink web site put in the part number like the lady from hydra force told me to and up comes 355 items but no filter where do i get one i would like a 2 inch thanks scott

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Lets just say ..things are running a little slow........It is my understanding that it will be up on the web site in a few days...

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
The AC1120 - 2" filter with Cool Cuffs is now on the web site. The AC1125 - 2 1/2" filter should be ready in about 2 weeks.

Scott Warrington

Greenie

So that part number is for a fully converted pool filter.

I'm looking up the individual parts now.

I'll add them to my order when I get these defective 2.5 coolcuffs replaced.

Brian L

Name
Brian L
Does Joe have 2.5" cuffs with the latch instead of the swivel? The swivel keeps opening when I don't want it to.

Greenie

no.

acording to Joe the swivel was the perfect cuff and you should not have a need for a latch stoopie.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I've got one set of swivels and one set of latched and the swivels leak like crazy and in my opinion don't help that much with twisting hose. When I get the gumption I'm going to order some more latched and replace the swivel set. But hey that's just me, I'm probably doing something wrong.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
My swivels leak now and then I just spray them with some silicone and they do a lot better....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom