hydro force not sucking?

ErikG

I have brought hydro force to interlink and service unclogged filter, I brought to a job and was not sucking still. aNY THOUGHTS it sucked i paid 20 for not a damn thing.....

Ryan

If your heat is over 200 degrees or your pressure is to high its not going to work right.

Ryan

There should be a quick disconnect on the hydroforce... make sure it is connected to the pressure line.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
bang the balll bearing out and clean the spring. Shorten the strinp by 2 loops and check it every so often

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
HYDROFORCE PROBLEMS

Ten possible problems that will prevent it drawing -

1) The filter behind the QC where the water comes in gets plugged. Many folks don't even realize there is a filter there. So they never clean it. Should be cleaned every week or two for best performance.

2) Strainer behind spray jet tip clogged. Another "hidden" filter.

3) Spray tip changed to a smaller size or plugged with some powder, hard water deposits or whatever. Keep spray tip clean and replace every 6 months to a year.

4) Air leak in the draw tube that goes down into the chemical. If it is drawing air, it won't draw chemical. That plastic will eventually crack or split. Also one of the cheapest parts to replace.

5) Spring installed upside down after it was taken apart.

6) Dema valve clogged or corroded and needs to be replaced. The most expensive repair.

7) Breather hole plugged. Clean out.

8. Water nozzle clogged. This is a relatively inexpensive repair. (Replace NA0807.)

9) Metering tip clogged. Replace.

10) Acorn strainer at the bottom of the draw tube plugged.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
11. learn to check and/or fix all those things
then you won't get HOSED twenty bukz for some jamoke to clean a strainer ...for nothing.. :roll:

lemmie ask sump'um Erik
do you buy your chems and supplies there regularly?

maybe I'm off base here, but if I were a disty and a regular custy came in, it would seem just a mite tad chicken shit of me to charge $20 to clean a strainer...it must of took all of 3 minutes to do... :roll:

seems a simple little thing that would make for good and loyal relationships with my custys
Simple little chit like that can make cheerleaders

Mrs Phiff;
"Larry, my vac doesn't seem to be working right"

me;
"Lemmie empty the dirt cup for you .
I'll add the $20 to the bill, Ma'am..."

..l.T.A.

ErikG

I go and spend a couple hundred a month there. I complained and they said to bring it back. I do live in the country and I forgot when I was thewre two days a go. I was there on a fluke because I burned 15 ft of hose . I did mention any thing this time around , Just plain old busy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom