Hydro force, Power Force 2, Or dial pre spray.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
the winds are changing.most are looking at battery powered sprayers instead of in line sprayers.......

Rex Tyus

I really can't advise on anything except the HF as far as inline sprayers. I have been very pleased with mine(all of them). My omni is limited to pretreating furniture and applying protector. I use wayyy to much prespray and prefer powders so the constant mixing required with a battery sprayer would be a real time killer for me. The HF is not known for accuracy. However if you get your unit up to operating conditions and do a bucket test it will be reasonably consistant. Mix dilutions accordingly. STAY AWAY from the adjustable HF. I have not spoken to anyone yet that likes it as good as the less expensive old style with the fixed tips. If you have any specific questions I would be happy to share my experience. Hope this helps.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
As Rex and Kevin said, forgitabout the adjustable sprayer, it becomes worthless after a while. A good, no nonsense, inline sprayer will give you years of reliable service. Just choose the dilution ratio you desire by using the various metering tips or just use the 4 to 1 chemical draw the Dema valve pulls (as I do). I just mix the powdered prespray Grease Eraser, 2 scoops (6 ounces) in the 5 quart container for most all situations. Sometimes more on a trashed job, but I augment my hydroforcing with a two handed trigger spraying of more appropriate chems with two Spraymasters to quickly hit any heavy deposits. A quick once-over with your 175 and every room is perfectly preconditioned.

G

How much would something like that cost, Art?

I'm in the market for an inline sprayer.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I've been using a spraymaster (non-adjustable) for three years and it works great.

I have recently been using my battery powered for occupied homes (to cut back on gas and dry times) but the in-line will always rule for empties and commercial.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom