Hydro-Force quiz

Mikey P

Administrator
I did a bucket test today first without any metering tip which is what is commonly referred to as 4 to 1 how many gallons of rtu solution do you think that produced then I put the yellow 821 metering tip in, how many gallons do you think that produced?

The dema valve is in perfect working order and I ran it at full Ron at 600 PSI with the OEM gun and a 06 tip

Mikey P

Administrator
For those of you that don't know what the bucket test is I shot a video and we'll have it up tonight explaining the whole process

Reactions: DAT

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
I always assumed 5qt at 4:1 was about 5 gallons so 8:1 10 gallons

steve_64

Is it a new hydro force or an old one?

Some products seam foamier than others and seam to siphon different. How much product makes a difference too. I made some strong juice today that siphoned fast I thought so I was actually putting down even more.

steve_64

Adjust on the fly.

If you can't do that it doesn't matter what you put in a bucket.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Mikey is thinking of a witty reply to my smart ass comment. But his mind is confused because he knows I'm right. It makes Mikey very angry when I'm right. Aren't you angry Mikey!

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Good video Mikey. I run into guys all of the time who don't understand the value of an inline sprayer. I normally use 4-1 now. Great for powdered presprays like osr or code Red. I do flush mine with vinegar periodically to get rid of powder build up. Fastest presprayer in the world. If you're not using one, you are cheating yourself.

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
the one in the video is a multi sprayer dima on a hydro Force jug I've been running that 8 to 1 in it since I started cleaning here three and a half years ago and I've had no problems whatsoever I'm going to give this a shot with no chip cuz I don't like throwing out old tree spray that's not right for the next job but I don't do that that often so we'll see..

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
the one in the video is a multi sprayer dima on a hydro Force jug I've been running that 8 to 1 in it since I started cleaning here three and a half years ago and I've had no problems whatsoever I'm going to give this a shot with no chip cuz I don't like throwing out old tree spray that's not right for the next job but I don't do that that often so we'll see..
8-1 is fine for liquids. 4-1 is better for powders. Lately, I've been sticking to 4-1 even for liquids. Easier to monitor the output.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
4 to 1 setting all the time for us.

Less chemistry to dilute in those 4 to 5 quarts of water.

Our P-Lime-Zyme is set up for 4 to 1 metering also to apply.

We do carry two multi sprayer brand sprayers on each van and a new Dema valve on each van just in case.

I am going to purchase a new Multi Sprayer here shortly.

Will test new against older unit when I get it

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Did bucket test with Hydroforce using portable at 350 psi. 4 qt container produced 5 gallon, no tip.

Reactions: Mikey P
Back
Top Bottom