Hydro Force Sprayer problem

Dkane

Name
Daniel Kane
I’m having trouble with my sprayer. It changes tone like it isn’t always picking up soap and seems to get a bit weaker pressure. The filter is clean and I don’t see a blockage anywhere. I even replaced the block and I’m still having the same issues. I could use some help if anyone has any ideas. Thank you.

Name
Nate W.
Loose nut between the HF handle and the gun….

Nah, just razin ya.. Need more info, what type of solution powder or liquid? How hot do you run? Does your wand have the same issue? Or just the HF? You could have a crack in the draw tube.. Do you run a tip? If so, maybe try without a tip..

When you say filter is clean, is it the filter in the jug or the brass filter by the make quick connect?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott

Nah, just razin ya.. Need more info, what type of solution powder or liquid? How hot do you run? Does your wand have the same issue? Or just the HF? You could have a crack in the draw tube.. Do you run a tip? If so, maybe try without a tip..

When you say filter is clean, is it the filter in the jug or the brass filter by the make quick connect?
I've had 2 Hydra-force sprayers, brand new, that had a hairline crack in the brass tube. Looked like a freeze crack except they were never frozen unless they were shipped with water in them. Maybe from them testing them?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
check the clear hose in the jug also. If it's hardened, it might be getting an air leak and not extracting the chemical like it should where it connects to the yellow tip

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
I usually run descale through them when I’m having problems make sure the hose is clamped on tight to the nipple under the cap and that the system is drawing well and if I keep getting frustrated I bitch about the price of them look for a different option and buy another one fml

Dkane

Name
Daniel Kane

Just saw your question. Don’t know why I wasn’t notified, but thanks for your response. I use prozyme powder prespray. Has never been a problem in the last decade. Run around 200°, but it’s winter here and rarely gets over 175°. Wand has no issues. Draw tube is supple and running a yellow tip. Don’t understand why it keeps changing pitch when spraying and working on and off. Totally frustrating.

Dkane

Name
Daniel Kane
I usually run descale through them when I’m having problems make sure the hose is clamped on tight to the nipple under the cap and that the system is drawing well and if I keep getting frustrated I bitch about the price of them look for a different option and buy another one fml
Have gone through this procedure for many years.

Name
Nate W.
I have 5 of those multi sprayers. Only one still works and it can’t be charged by plugging it have to remove the battery and charge it by itself. Still love it though. Used to carry two on the van before they stopped being capable of charging. Never have found out what’s wrong with them.

You can switch out the internal batteries for Milwaukee, DeWalt, Makita.. Just get the adaptor for whatever power tools you currently use.. I did the 12v first, then the 18v.. Runs great and you know what level the battery is at, no more guessing on the job..

Power Wheel Adapter with Fuse & Switch, Secure Battery Adapter for Milwaukee 18V Lithium Battery with 12 Gauge Wire, Good Power Convertor for DIY Ride On Truck, Robotics, RC Toys and Work Lights https://a.co/d/anf5iOj

As for your HF, I’m not sure what to say other than cut your prespray in half and pull out the yellow tip.. See if that helps

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Top Bottom