Hydro Force woes...

Rex Tyus said:
Let me say this, I understand the reasons high heat truckmount users don't like or use the HF. I even understand why the anul retentive "I need to know EXACTLY how much prespray I am putting down types" don't like them. But as for me, I have the ability to run two solution hoses at 2 different temps. The HF is the only way to go for production work. They work for YEARS with no maintenance. It puts down the juice hot and fast.

I had to clean with out my HF one day as my primary and my back up went out on the same day(after 5 YEARS of uninterupted service). WHAT A PAIN IN THE ASS to try and precondition carpet without it.

Even I don't advocate the HF for protector or moisture sensitive Furniture or fabric. This is the beauty of the free market. Some will, some won't, some would, and some just don't have a clue. :mrgreen:

I have been known to partake in the ALE. However tonight is not one of those nights. I certainly am not drunk.......yet!

wwwOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yea, we use Axiom.
8.695-163.0_full.jpg

Name
George Valliant
admiralclean said:
I like my Hydroforce, but it's hard to use at 500 psi in a bed room without spraying the bed covers and furniture, etc.

I try to avoid spraying furniture legs with my HF but everything else is fair game. Bed spreds, drape bottoms, the family cat. I especially like blasting the 1/2 inch of dust off base boards and watching it run down behind the tachstrip. It's just a little something I include free with every cleaning.

TimP

R.Chavez said:
My tech's complain about the same thing, but the reality is in most of the homes we clean in, the carpet does not need to be preconditioned from edge to edge.

We train them to just spray the traffic areas, yet more often than not they still feel the need to spray areas that would come clean without the need for pre-conditioning.

Waste of chems, time and chance of collateral damage. :x

How are you using a quart of ps in 300 ft when using a hydrosoaker. We were talking RTU in the other thread.....remember the hydrosoaker mixes.....1 quart in the jug should equal 9 quarts at 8-1 and 5 quarts at 4-1.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom