Hydroforce sprayer?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
depends who you ask.

I think they're junk.
Inconsistent chem metering depending on chem viscosity and heat.

I prefer to know exactly what my dilution ratio is all the time, every time.
That's why the HF is on a shelf somewhere in the pole barn.

We carry two electric sprayers now.
One corded and one battery

..L.T.A.

Rex Tyus

I prefer to soak it. Time is money. Multisprayers are great for UPHOLSTERY and applying protector where dilution accuracy matters. For synthetic carpet a cc or two either way of potency AIN'T gonna matter.

As Larry said, it depends on who ya ask.

Oh and if ya do get one look up my post on pimping out the tip ("If you are not afraid of prespray").
If ya got the flow and recovery to back it up.

Name
Jesse
We use 6 in each van for carpet cleaning only. Can't live without them. Some last a long time before they need to be rebuilt, some don't.

G

I cant believe, i went 6 years with out one. I use them all the . There is no substitute.

G

Cordless Multi-sprayer.
Cost more initially,but saves lots of time and aggravation.

I haven't used my HF since buying one.

Greenie

both use a dema syphon injector, the SprayMaster isn't really any better, just another option.

If a guy is looking for less headache, he should probably get the fixed ratio 9:1 sprayer, not an adjustable.

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Greenie said:
both use a dema syphon injector, the SprayMaster isn't really any better, just another option.

If a guy is looking for less headache, he should probably get the fixed ratio 9:1 sprayer, not an adjustable.

And order the hydroforce with the Original Spraying Systems metal trigger and wand not the cheap imported piece of plastic junk that says right on it 150 degree limit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom