hydromaster upholstery tool - looking to buy one

exploited

Im sick to death of my cheap crappy upholstery tool.

Reading reviews from this forum alot of people say the hydomaster is a great tool. I currently just have a cheap upholstery tool which is starting to bug me
because lately ive been doing several sofas a day. Doing 3 to 4 dry strokes and mopping the flloors after each job really is a pain in the ass.
Is it true that the hydromaster wont leak any water onto the ground and does it provide better dry times
and faster production than a cheap tool.

Secondly is there anyone who ships them over to Australia? any help would be great , Luke :D

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
exploited said:
Im sick to death of my cheap crappy upholstery tool.

Reading reviews from this forum alot of people say the hydomaster is a great tool. I currently just have a cheap upholstery tool which is starting to bug me
because lately ive been doing several sofas a day. Doing 3 to 4 dry strokes and mopping the flloors after each job really is a pain in the ass.

Luke, I had the original smaller DriMaster & loved it.

When I was in the 'states last year I bought the new wider one back with me, it is a fantastic tool.

Is it true that the hydromaster wont leak any water onto the ground and does it provide better dry times and faster production than a cheap tool.

Depends on what your vacuum is like and what output the tool is set at.

If you are using a porty with less vacuum, and you are using the new wide tool, you will probably get a bit of water on the deck.

Therein lies the factors that will determine what size tool to get.

I can use my porty with the wide tool and have no excess water splashing around.

We always put down mattress covers to protect the floor.

Production times are much faster than a conventional tool and far less tiring for an old fart like me.

Don't procrastinate, just get one.

Secondly is there anyone who ships them over to Australia? any help would be great , Luke :D

Contact Powerclean Australia up at Noosaville, Qld;

Interests: Wakeboarding & Snowboarding
Full name: *: Jim Bethel
Business name: *: PowerClean Australia
Phone:: 07 5474 2785
Mobile Ph:: 0437 600 943

They also have a local Melbourne branch where you can purchase one.

Ooroo,

:roll:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
i will let you know how i like it just got mine in yesterday will have to go on youtube to learn how to clean upholstery. :mrgreen:

T

The Magician

love mine. Had it for over a year and ready to purchase another.

jimn

Luke,

We have a few in stock and have not been able to move them for some time now. It seems that the Kleenrite tool which is the HP with JBP is the tool of choice in our area especially for TM users. (Chicagoland area) This is a nice tool and from what I can tell it works well, especially with the input from some of the chaps that have them.

If you are looking for this tool and PCI AU does not have one on hand, we can make arrangements to ship it to them.

Just contact Gary or Jim @ PowerClean AU and we can include it with one of the machines that is due to leave here shortly. I am sure that Jim will be happy to discuss it with you..

Best Regards,

Jim

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
jimn said:
Luke,

We have a few in stock and have not been able to move them for some time now. It seems that the Kleenrite tool which is the HP with JBP is the tool of choice in our area especially for TM users. (Chicagoland area) This is a nice tool and from what I can tell it works well, especially with the input from some of the chaps that have them.

If you are looking for this tool and PCI AU does not have one on hand, we can make arrangements to ship it to them.

Just contact Gary or Jim @ PowerClean AU and we can include it with one of the machines that is due to leave here shortly. I am sure that Jim will be happy to discuss it with you..

Best Regards,

Jim

Goes to show how many cleaners are paying attention to what's happening with tool innovations.

Just throw the tool in the recovery tank or plumb it in somewhere as if its part of the machine. Pay shipping/duty on just the machine :wink:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
i used the hydramaster this afternoon and think it is a great tool but no an all around upholstery tool. i still think i will keep my pc tool on the truck for when i need to spray a certain spot. i did have a question ( please remember i do not have a lot of experience with upholstery) at what temp do you clean upholstery at? and with the hydramaster tool does the flow rate change with the change of psi?

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
michael;

I like to clean upholstery at 210°.

It allows you to clean with less water.

The HM tool of course, allows more water as the pressure increases.

Larry

T

The Magician

Ron, MyHydramster uph. tool cleans great with no problems. We dual wand all uph. I have 2 of the old hi-dri tools. The new tool out cleans is easier and faster to clean. I will be purchasing a new one cause I'm tired of fighting my helper over who gets to use the new tool.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom