Hydrosonic Wand (good or bad?)

G

I am thinking about buying a Hydrosonic Wand from JWC Inc. They claim it cleans better because of the pulsation.

Is this wand a waste of $$ or does it actually clean better?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
The pulsation is a gimmick.
It would be hard to push and pull with ease.

C

cory kenyon

It's not a gimmick. I own three of them and they do an excellent job. Kelly has them mastered and they have no problems. How could it be hard to pull back and forth? Maybe you should gets your facts strait before posting.

G

How do the valves hold up and are they expensive to rebuild/replace?[/u]

STEVEC

Joe, if you get the Hydrosonic Wand, make sure you get the modified version of it with the Pulse Generator on it, there is no need for a rebuild kit. They just work all the time. No springs , no knobs, no leaks, and it's not a valve.

Steve

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Couple of things out of Whack here. First if you buy it from me yes I will take it back. Second I am not JWC Inc. I am Superior Cleaning Solutions. JWC Inc/Truckmount Deals is the company that holds the Patent and who I get them from. I have them for less then list and have maybe 8 left. The rebuild Kits are $20 for the set. There are two kits one for the Valve and one for the Hydrosonic side of the Valve.

What Steve is talking about is NOT a hydrosonic Wand. What he is talking about is a QD with the guts taken out. There is more to the Wand then just the Hydrosonic Valve. The Wand was designed with the Jets at a 45 Degree (Thing Green Horn Wand) and has Airflow Technology built into the wand. (Think Glide Technology) When it was being designed Glides where associated with Ken Harris and we wanted nothing to do with Ken Harris. Looking back there are many things I wanted to do different but I didn't have the say in the matters and if we had the relationship with Jeff and Lisa that I have now we may not have needed the Airflow Tech that was put into it but then again there are still people going glideless.

Long Story Short if you want honest answers call me. I will tell you the WHOLE history including what Steve is talking about and give you the names and numbers of 100+ People I have sold a Hydrosonic or TI Hydrosonic to.

Jayson

I have one and love it. I run a slotted Green Glide on it, 6 flow @ 375psi and get dry times under an hr on most carpets with grooming. The only issue I have with it is the drippy jets and a slight leak that just developed at the flared fitting. Nothing abnormal that any other wand.
I got mine for CHEAP!! Like $400 with the glide kinda cheap. I'd buy one at a normal price now that I've used one.

STEVEC

Actually John it is a device that Kelly makes, it has nothing to do with a quick disconnect. I suppose you could put quick disconnects on it and clip it in line or on your tool. Sometime when you get out this way, stop in for a demo.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Thanks for the offer Steve. I know what it is he developed it here.

I would love to come down, I honestly would. All it would take is for someone to man up and call and make an apology but after the the email I got this weekend I don't think the personal issues have changed so I am not going to hold my breath.

Kelly

LOL I forgot about the quick disconnect thingy, the last ditch effort to make virtually any tool "hydrosonic". Let me bring you up to speed, um its nothing to do with quick disconnects, isnt a valve, dosent leak, dosent have anything to do with springs that break .... and fits ....well... everything so far we put it on. Keep in mind also John that buisness is buisness, and that for every story there are at least two sides, of which you only know one. TTFN (tah tah for now)

Kelly

C

cory kenyon

Can't we all just get along here????
With a bridgepoint in the same backyard, maybe you should work together.

Rex Tyus

Jimmy I can appreciate a persons individual decision. Out of curiosity though do you use that 16" wand on CGD? Or do you have another wand for that task?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom