Hypothetically, if Trinity Renewal Systems...

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Were going to change their name.....

and pretend G was completely out of the picture with consideration to your new name suggestions.

"PadMan Floor Machine Co." is my hypothetical suggestion...

VibraMax

In the upside, you could also sell adult toys.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Shit may be a tad overkill, but run the two side by side and that's the 2nd word out of your mouth, guaranteed...

We did a side by side with them and gotta say trinity won. That being said trinity is obnoxiously loud and I might prefer the slower quiet machine now.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
I have a 5900 foot job next week. Send me a Trinity and I’ll give you an unbiased opinion.

That’s actually how I bought mine. John G had me meet his relative in San Diego they let me use it for couple weeks we still have one. They’re just super loud lol

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I didn't find the Phoenix any louder than my sprayborg. I had heard that machines were loud but maybe that's their old ones or larger ones. The Phoenix was comparable to the sprayborg. If you were using it in a wood framed building, maybe it would be more noticeable.

KSL

Name
Kent
I prefer the Vibe over our Spyder. Better fit and finish, larger tank and better system for adding the weight kit. Just a personal preference, nothing against the Trinity. I used it today on about 5K of individual offices. Keep trying to like it but we always go Cimex, Vibe then Spyder as the go to on VLM work.

randy

Name
Randy
Since they have left a BiG Foot print on our industry, I would have to suggest SASQUATCH Vibratory Systems.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I was eyeballing the Phoenix and Mytee Eco14Pro before my business took a nosedive with this Covid crap. It's currently listed at 3995 on their website. Is that accurate or is it the 3495?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom