I am drowning here, need assistance!!!!!!

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Cold calls. Walk in and introduce yourself. Steve with SFS has a lot of free pointers.

Name
Chris
Located in Coachella Valley
10 years in business
Google, Craigslist, I don't really use internet mainly word of mouth and flyers.

But I have used up all the word of mouth up and about 5000 post card flyers in local areas.

Black2White Carpet Cleaning

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It would be worth going just to hear Tom King's presentation alone.

Selling in 2014
I will be sharing
How to create a sales message that works
What advertising pieces do you need to make sales calls with and why.
Targeting the right referral source’s
I got in the car to make sales calls now what?
Using your office staff to support you in the field.
How to organize your sales route to maximize your time.
Ideas for getting others to sell for you.
What organizations should you join and why?
Creating your company Brand and sub branding your core services. Why?
Asking for the business. How to make it feel natural and unforced

Reactions: Shane Deubell

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
Do everything possible to get down to Mikey's Fest and between the presentations and talking to the other business owners you'll get more than anyone can give you here.
One of these years I'm going to make it myself - with more snow coming today I wish was there too.

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
You could always try opening up www.nothnagle.com and make a connection with an agent .. you can offer a free room of carpet cleaning .. (traffic area of a room closest to the door) you'll want to do it when they, themselves, will be there ..

They'll ask why a free clean of course .. you could respond with," I just want you to see for yourself how good we are." Everyone says they're the best, we wanted to prove it. We're very interested in building a relationship with you since you have the power to direct clients blah blah blah ...

While you're there .. get into your heart to heart mode and express how you really want this relationship to work .. share your feelings on the fear of choosing the unknown .. work yer magic .. the realtor can give an honest recommendation based on actually having you do the job .. I hear some realtors can't accept rewards but you can offer a certificate they can give to their next client

I don't know if this will actually work .. it just sounds good .. and of course easier said than done ..

I just did a job recently where the agent recommended a carpet replacement, but client wanted to try cleaning first .. when we went back to do the other half of the house, the customer said the agent was shocked and asked for us to leave some cards .. we'll see

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
To get clients to trust in my service a do offer a sample test and ever time I get the account.

I hear ya .. In your response, you're probably talking commercial though .. I know you're asking for best internet options (as you mentioned above) I don't have a good answer for that

But meanwhile ........

I'm talking about collecting a bunch of cheerleading worker bees .. kinda like pyramiding .. start with one agent who talks to a few .. then the next few agents who talk to a few more people of their own .. pretty soon you got a bunch of people talking to a bunch of people .. and theyre talking about who they need to call to clean they carpet

Name
Chris
http://mikeysboard.com/forum/showthread.php?269092-and-away-we-go-M10F-is-in-the-works!

Check out the link to the fest sign up pager as well.

This will be the most informative cleaning event/conference/convention/expo EVER.

Drop what you're doing and make plans to get up here Thursday night.

Seriously.

831 588 9063 if I can be of any help

Mike

Would love to mike really but can't if you know what I mean it would be awsome to go and I would learn so much because I have never been to a carpet cleaning event.

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
[Q UOTE=bob vawter;4272677]you guys do know that he ain't real....right?

Who's not real?

Black2White Carpet Cleaning[/QUOTE]

Hi - I'm not sure if this is your deal but if it is I have to ask .. 2 rooms and a hall for $50 and neighbor discount 50% off .. are you really doing neighbors 2 rooms and a hall for $25 .. and if so, what is your secret to making a profit .. I'm sure you have one otherwise I'm not sure how it can be done .. thanks and welcome a "board" mikeysboard !!

Name
Chris
ebysega6.jpg

This is my pricing, is there something wrong with it?

And the next door 50% is true but no one does it I don't even do that any more but if I was on the same block as you and you wanted carpet cleaning I have to have $99 or more to get the 50% off deal.

But no not doing that deal.

Thanks for checking on me tho

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
ebysega6.jpg

This is my pricing, is there something wrong with it?

And the next door 50% is true but no one does it I don't even do that any more but if I was on the same block as you and you wanted carpet cleaning I have to have $99 or more to get the 50% off deal.

But no not doing that deal.

Thanks for checking on me tho

I wouldn't say anything was wrong with it .. everyone has their own idea on how to be profitable .. its a catchy ad .. I can see how it would attract the customers attention .. (which is the ultimate goal) I'm always looking for new ideas on how to build my business .. don't be offended .. were all here to bounce ideas off each other .. help each other succeed .. I was curious and I had to ask .. thanks for responding

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
I had a peek at your website, one small suggestion I have is to replace "Ur" and "4" with Your and for. It's a little more professional and adds credibility.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom