I am drowning here, need assistance!!!!!!

Name
Chris
I had a peek at your website, one small suggestion I have is to replace "Ur" and "4" with Your and for. It's a little more professional and adds credibility.

Do you know where those are located on my site to fix those? I didn't know about those has a had a designer do my site and must have over looked it when I proofed it.

Black2White Carpet Cleaning

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
I'm sorry, my bad. I looked at both your site and your Palm Springs Craigslist ad, and got the two mixed up. It was the CL ad.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
why don you tell us yor name....
and maybe what kind of equipment you run....

it's jus polite!

you asked for help.....

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Hello my name is Chris I use a KNN 175 Mustang Dual Speed Modified.

Good to know, now I can blame the other CHris : )

You run a What da What Waht?
Is that a Dirt Bike? of sortz.......I gottta see it please. I have seen Modified Carts an crap but this sounds like Nascar TruckMount Racin stuff buddy!

Chris : )

Name
Chris
Lol not to offend anyone that has a HWE but why do I keep getting there jobs plus I always get calls from customers stating that a truck mount company has come to my home and either the stains come back or it doesn't look clean, so I get there do a test run in one area and I get it cleaner!!! ???

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
An so it begins

Popcorn anyone?

Sent from da middle of a Trailure park

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
So is the TM a joke or the wand ?

Sounds like you're doing good !! Them damn HWE guys .. all over the place .. phuckin shid-up !!!

You must be drowning in money !!!

Last edited:
Name
Chris
Drowning in Internet BS on Marketing I have been ripped off from 29 Prime, Facebook and Lead Generating Company's and google because I tried the express ads which are no good.

Just looking for some good advertising not to be ripped off all the time.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Anyone see my dentures? I know I set 'em down somewhere around here. Damn sesame seeds.

Name
Chris
I have even beat this truck mount that cost him $20,000 mine cost $1,500 and plus I had a TM to much Water, Wicking and Hoses keeping open my customers homes and takes to long to dry with VLM it's even twice as fast. It's all about the Clients

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
spots come back or appear afterwards because we are cleaning deeper than vlm. We can't pull deep spills out of the carpet if we don't know about them. You are just cleaning the fibers and leaving who knows what down in the backing. And that's fine if that is what you and your customers call clean. It happens because customers don't know how to clean up a spill. Rather than putting weight on a towel to soak up the majority of the spill they just dab at the top leaving the rest to go to the bottom. Most of us have seen this numerous times and go back and hit it again. Now there are 3 ways to approach the spots. We can clean them lightly and hope they don't reappear or we can scrub the heck out of them and hope they don't come back or we can use a waterclaw to extract the shit out of them and still hope they don't come back. You just don't know how much is in there without lifting the carpet to see. Impossible usually. Your jobs may look better than some of the hacks you're following but you are leaving plenty of dirt and spills in the carpet. yuck.

Name
Chris
No I do leave anything in the carpet my five steps to cleaning my clients.

1. Vacuum
2. Pre Spray & Condition
3. 19" Pressure Brush out Hair & Dirt.
4. Extract
5. Groom

The brush gets everything out of the carpet and I mean everything.

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
Would you be willing to do a video .. show us how well you restore a dirty .. I'd be interested in seeing .. one with you in it would be good .. thanks

Name
Chris
he5e2yge.jpg
ety5yge4.jpg

It's no a video but it's pictures.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom