I am drowning here, need assistance!!!!!!

Name
Chris
Bait and switch bullshit son.Whole lotta old time vets here youngster, enough to h\ave played the bullshit game. Your pitch is so much bs and hyperbole that I can't believe you attract much more than buffoons. Now run along and go clean the dog kennels... When you're done, start on the cattle feedlots. Stick to the un nuetered male areas as bullshit is the most offensive. BTW
W - Raise your prices enough that 5 rooms and a hall won't be such a hit on the wallet.

There's no bait and switch when it's all on my website and I tell my clients when they call. My area the Comp's are in the low hundreds and it seems like in your guesses areas they are in the high hundreds it depends on your you live.

Black2White Carpet Cleaning

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I feel like pre treating is just a very basic part of any carpet cleaning. I think most professional CCs would agree.

The Clean Machine

Especially with VLM.

How the hell can you clean with vlm without any pre treat?

I suppose you could run a crb on dry carpet but that would just be a fancy vacuuming.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
If you really want help targeting internet searchers, I'd start with a site that makes sense .. maybe you are getting the traffic you need but once your site has been looked over and potential customers discover that it dosent make sense, they may just turn away ..

This is just my opinion .. I'm thinking it's the pricing .. I as a customer don't want to hear pre treating cost more .. I'd move on to another ad .. you have lots of room to raise your 5 rooms and a hall for $99.99 up to include pre treating - and still be a good deal ..

I'm not dictating your pricing but the $50 for the extra 100 sf should balance better with the original rate so that it makes more sense .. it's like buying 5 apples for a buck and get 2 more for another buck ..

I might be missing something cause I ain't that smart .. it just don't sound right .. so maybe that's why you're having a hard time with getting internet based customers

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
If you really want help targeting internet searchers, I'd start with a site that makes sense .. maybe you are getting the traffic you need but once your site has been looked over and potential customers discover that it dosent make sense, they may just turn away ..

This is just my opinion .. I'm thinking it's the pricing .. I as a customer don't want to hear pre treating cost more .. I'd move on to another ad .. you have lots of room to raise your 5 rooms and a hall for $99.99 up to include pre treating - and still be a good deal ..

I'm not dictating your pricing but the $50 for the extra 100 sf should balance better with the original rate so that it makes more sense .. it's like buying 5 apples for a buck and get 2 more for another buck ..

I might be missing something cause I ain't that smart .. it just don't sound right .. so maybe that's why you're having a hard time with getting internet based customers

Yep.

The Clean Machine

Name
Chris

I don't have a hard time getting the customers with me pricing you are now off track, I am drowning meaning there are to many lead company's and other company's like Facebook and 29 Prime ripping off people all I wanted was a legit company that is not going to rip me off or a good way to advertise that I can look in to.

I have already handed out some website to you guys in this from but you guys are stuck on my prices and how I do things do not push your insecurities on to me.

LETS PLAY OUT A SENARIO AND YOUR MY CUSTOMER INSTEAD OF CALLING MY PRETEND THAT YOU ARE TEXTING ME, LETS GO.

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
I guess I misunderstood .. I'm not even sure how you came up with insecurity .. I thought I was offering help .. Good Luck !!

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
I'm not interested in role playing .. Sorry .. I'm sure you're good at what you do .. I just misinterpreted your original question and thought my 2 cents could help .. if you were to ask my opinion of your site, I'd mention the pricing .. although if it's working for you, then maybe you don't want to change it

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
I don't have a hard time getting the customers with me pricing you are now off track

Of course you don't, you could be charging twice that and your pricing structure is confusing. Also, pre spray should be included. Even the goofy iicrc says your not cleaning if you don't pre spray.

Your in Palm flipping Springs, IMO you should be charging twice what we charge! Do you use a porty or low moisture stuff? If not go "get some", Chris! You can. Lots of guy on here from Ca, ask them.

I am drowning meaning there are to many lead company's and other company's like Facebook and 29 Prime ripping off people all I wanted was a legit company that is not going to rip me off or a good way to advertise that I can look in to.

Well, google is king. Why go anywhere else? Sign up for an Ad words account and start learning about it. It's not a quick learn, lots of things to adjust, test, change, and so on. If you do it, make sure the ads are ONLY showing up where you want to work. Your ads will do no good showing up in Utah.

Your in Ca. yelp is very well known there. Try yelp, although I think reviews are better than paying. Worth a try.

Yahoo, bing, facebook, msn... Just not much there, pointless for us. The clicks and impressions we get from yahoo/bing is 1/3rd of google.

Good luck.

Paul - Stop being so insecure!:yawn:

Name
Chris
once your site has been looked over and potential customers discover that it dosent make sense, they may just turn away ..

Okay, what doesn't make sence? Tell me and trust me I am listening.

Name
Chris
My price system is very easy and gets broken down for the customer so they know what they are paying for.

For Example:

anytugyt.jpg

The only thing that's not on my ads is $30 for a flight of stairs & $5 per room for staining. That's it, not that hard.

Plus I do the quotes over the phone and tell them everything before I get to the home so there is no change in price once a get there it stays the same plus I don't waste my time or my clients time with BS. I know guys that can even land deals over the phone they have to go to the house first that's bullshit unless you are in the area ok then other then that what does it matter.

Name
Chris
To answer the question on the VLM and Pre Spray to clean Carpet, WHAT everyone I know pre sprays if it's truck mount or not it's just Common sence to soak a stain that maybe poop, coffee, blood, oil, milk, any of the set in crusty stains that need to be refreshed and moist.

infamousdave

Name
Dave
I just need the best type of advertising on the Internet?

What you need is some basic SEO. I only looked at you site for a second but it only took me a second to look at your page source and see that your home page meta title tag says "home". I hope you didn't pay someone to SEO your site?

Name
Chris
What you need is some basic SEO. I only looked at you site for a second but it only took me a second to look at your page source and see that your home page meta title tag says "home". I hope you didn't pay someone to SEO your site?

No I didn't but I didn't even do seo on that site I have another site that is only for Google and I did my own SEO my self check it out at http://www.black2whitecarpetcare.com

hogjowl

Idiot™
OK ... I just wasted 15 minutes of my life reading 6 pages of posts on this thread. The guy came here asking a specific question, and I'm not sure he's got the answer.

Sure, his business model is quite different from most of ours, but our all time board favorite, the late great Ken Snow, ran a very similar business model and was apparently successful.

Although, his public image was a bit more polished.

May be that's what I would recommend to you? Polish your public presentation. Your grammar and sentence structure suck. Mine do to, but I have a well educated wife that helps me when I need it.

NO, I didn't ask her to help me with this post.

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
When is the 2015 Mikey's Fest? The link posted on the second post doesn't work..

Chris - I would recommend getting on the internet. On Facebook for your area, if you promote for $100 you will reach 7,600 people. Since hiring or doing your own SEO to bring your search ranching higher on Google should be more long term, Facebook ads would be immediate business driver. Yelp, or Angieslist as well. Contact them to see about a month or 2 advertising package is. Have you tried door to door flyers? This is usually easy if the homes in your area are close together and your not walking a minute or 2 to each house. That can also get you an immediate response to drive business. Sometimes mail flyers might be going in the trash with the other coupon magazine junk.

Name
Chris
I have done all of that. I have created a business facebook page and a personal-business facebook page to get every single person in my areas for a friends request for FREE. Then I invite them to my business facebook page. Smart and free. Try That.

Name
Chris
Google Ranking has to do with links in and out of your directed to your site your layout of your site, a site map for Google and how small or large your images are and if there is any description in the images for Google to read to know what the images are and a lot more but I am not typing all of it lol.

Name
Chris
When is the 2015 Mikey's Fest? The link posted on the second post doesn't work..

Chris - I would recommend getting on the internet. On Facebook for your area, if you promote for $100 you will reach 7,600 people. Since hiring or doing your own SEO to bring your search ranching higher on Google should be more long term, Facebook ads would be immediate business driver. Yelp, or Angieslist as well. Contact them to see about a month or 2 advertising package is. Have you tried door to door flyers? This is usually easy if the homes in your area are close together and your not walking a minute or 2 to each house. That can also get you an immediate response to drive business. Sometimes mail flyers might be going in the trash with the other coupon magazine junk.

Two events one location at the same time!!!!

Mikey's Fest and the Experience Show together on April 27 through April 29, 2015 The location is Clearwater Beach, Florida in the Hilton.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom