I am New In the Claims Industry...

managementjay

Name
Jay
Hello,
I am trying to learn more about the claims industry & I have now been taking codeblue water mitigation orders.
Now that I have my feet wet, I would like to sign up for another company that offers a vendor program like Codeblue.
We are reinvesting back into our company to ensure we have all the proper equipment & ready to take on more.
I heard codeblue was the easiest to get into their network & that is why we started there.

Do you have any suggestions?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I've heard nightmare stories about code blue. They take a huge percentage and pay out slowly. Is this your experience also?

managementjay

Name
Jay
I've heard nightmare stories about code blue. They take a huge percentage and pay out slowly. Is this your experience also?
The percentage is not bad, I am waiting to see about payment though.
We have some invoices that need paid, but I think they are a NET 30 which we are used to.

Bigdog416

Name
Horace L Taylor
Hello,
I am trying to learn more about the claims industry & I have now been taking codeblue water mitigation orders.
Now that I have my feet wet, I would like to sign up for another company that offers a vendor program like Codeblue.
We are reinvesting back into our company to ensure we have all the proper equipment & ready to take on more.
I heard codeblue was the easiest to get into their network & that is why we started there.

Do you have any suggestions?
Crawford contractor connection is one of the better ones. How much work does code blue send you?

Reactions: hogjowl

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom