I am the anti-damon

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I turned down a urine job that damon would be proud to do. As I was inspecting with my pp500, I was telling myself, "what damon do?", as the smell burn my nose. I took breather outside, and saw the beautiful snow cap mountains and the majestic Afghanistan landscape from VC...my mind cleared, and I started asking the right questions to myself.."what would mikey do?"...

I turned down the job, peeled out like a bat of hell and made my way to scenic turnout from VC. There, I was reminded that life is more beautiful turning down a urine job.

Reactions: Mikey P and Nomad74

Mikey P

Administrator
Unbelievable that you pushing this agenda. RVjr to the rescue @ 525 cleaning passes per minute.
This from the guy who was pad cleaning long before it became fashionable with you.
lol...you going to run a 7" disc over a bullnose and in corners?

Brown out deluxe, that pos aint sucking the graphite from behind the backing you'll be drenching with that stoopid thing.

agenda this square peg boy.

Brian H

Name
Brian H
My super PRK enhanced vegan x-ray vision quickly told me that there's some serious pet issues that they could not see. So I brought in my PP 5000 drew their curtains and together we saw the horrendous fact that there was virtually maybe 5% of the carpet that had not been peed on.
I did something similar years ago. The lady had us out to show her where the cat had peed on the carpet. She had extra carpet and was going to patch the areas that were urine contaminated. The entire carpet lit up like the 4th of July!! 90% of the carpet was hit!

She obviously didn't have enough extra carpet. I left her trying to decide which area was the worst, even though in my mind it was ALL bad!! Until she gets rid of the cat though, no amount of cleaning/patching/replacing is going to solve the problem!

Rob Grady

Name
Rob Grady
lol...you going to run a 7" disc over a bullnose and in corners?

Brown out deluxe, that pos aint sucking the graphite from behind the backing you'll be drenching with that stoopid thing.

agenda this square peg boy.
This is all the 'glide' that is required to be able to clean in any situation with the RotoVac StairPro. The ss disc allows the unit to literally float on any rug without damage. I am not sure whether they are available anymore, but all my cleaning heads are equipped with these. Single jets in .5/.75./1.0/1.5 sizing.

20220205_105732.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
This is all the 'glide' that is required to be able to clean in any situation with the RotoVac StairPro. The ss disc allows the unit to literally float on any rug without damage. I am not sure whether they are available anymore, but all my cleaning heads are equipped with these. Single jets in .5/.75./1.0/1.5 sizing.

View attachment 113492
You are the ONLY person I knw who uses that tool.

I know a lot of cleaners.

Reactions: Rob Grady

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom