I AM WHOOPED OUT!!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Well, yesterday was a killer day!

4 residential jobs up until 2:30 pm, then busted into a big school commercial job at the Administration offices with lots of carpet.

The Superintendent of Schools wanted the administration bathroom tile and grout done....then show the custodians how to get it done....oh boy. :oldrolleyes:

The school was over 8000 sq ft of carpet, the bathrooms were walls and floors. Who would have know that the grout lines were tan in color.

14 hours of non stop ($4000 for the day!) about 12,000 sq ft of carpet total for the day.

So, I got talked into a small commercial job for this morning....of course note left adding work....then 4 more just need you today (Saturday and we don't work Saturday's)

...and had couch cushions dropped off in the shop with urine....and finally told my wife....next person who calls and requests today....$5000 per Living room! So she asks....How much for a chair? Serious? Yep...chair needed doing....said no way! Done for the day!!!

So we squeezed the chair in for Monday Sept 8th in the afternoon. My next opening is Sept 15th and every job is HUGE!!! (well except the chair)

Let the Holiday weekend begin!!!! (damn...I have to do those cushions yet :evil: )

By the way....We did all yesterday work with 2 vans and 2 of us!

Now, time to start packing for Vegas Baby!!!!

2014-08-29195827_zpsb19ebb20.jpg

2014-08-29194916_zps3e09424f.jpg

2014-08-29161202_zps3d5db710.jpg

2014-08-29161143_zpse2996360.jpg

2014-08-29163700_zpsc46b92c0.jpg

2014-08-29173450_zpsabfc55f1.jpg

Mark Saiger
www.saigers.com
"Bring on the Blue!"

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I bet that plane to Vegas can't come soon enough..

Did you know I haven't had a sip of hooch since my dad died?

I really tied one on that night and my stomach still aint right.

Boy have we been thinking about you!

My wife told me I had to behave until Vegas so the 2 of us can go out and have a fun time.

If I go out before or hit the Hooch to hard before....I am a wreck for at least 3 days!

We have enjoyed your tribute stories to your Dad, but sad having to have the stories because of the situation.

Looking forward to seeing you in Vegas!

The wife has been trying to rest so she can walk more and stay out a bit later.....this is the reason I don't dare commit to the MB dinner get together.

Just don't know how well she will do.....still some minor complications just pop up (bleeding).

But she is ready for some good old fart jokes! LOL!

She is laughing like crazy right now by the way with some of her own ideas!!!

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill

Yeah if I can remember it was about 4 jobs but quite a bit of tile and I believe a good size travertine job along with carpet and upholstery

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom